Chapter 28

"You're almost done baby! Push! Push!" Devin yelled. I held onto his arm. Grasping.

"I can't do this!" I cried. The amount of pain that I was going through was unbelievable. I has to catch onto my breath multiple times. I pushed. Harder, and harder, and harder. My son was already born. Now it's time for my baby girl.

"I see her head!" Ash yelled. The doctors had taken my son away to clean him. Finally, my baby girl has been born.

"Congradulations, Angel. Your baby girl is here." I smiled as they layed her to me. She cried. Then stopped. The doctors took her away. I layed there. Waiting for my children to be brought out to me.

A couple minutes later, the doctor walked in. He sighed deeply, then looked up from his board to my eyes.

"I'm sorry to inform you Miss, but your daughter passed away."

"W-what?"

"I'm very sorry. But your son is well and healthy. Later we will discuss what will you will do with her body. I am very sorry Miss Costello."

"No! Not my baby!" I cried out. Devin held onto me. Ash ran outside the room crying. Nikki walked in with a concerned look on his face.

"W-what happened?" He asked.

"M-my b-baby." I whimpered. I bawled my eyes out, while Devin held me. I curled up to him, as he held me tighter. I grabbed ahold of his shirt, and cried some more. I know that I wanted a boy more than anything. But this is still my child. My daughter.

And I lost her forever.

xx

~Angel

I woke up startled from my dream, and started crying. I held onto my stomach, and cried some more. There was a knock on my door, but I didn't answer. I heard it open, then felt the weight of someone on my bed. I felt them rubbing my leg. I looked up and saw Davey. I rubbed my eyes.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I'm staying at this here until New Years." I nodded. I felt the baby's move, which made me smile. "Why were you crying?"

"Bad dream."

"Wanna talk about it?" I was unsure, but I nodded.

"I had a dream that I gave birth to my kids, my son lived, but my daughter didn't. It was heartbreaking. I can't imagine losing these little ones." I said. They moved again.

"Awh. It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen to your babies. What are you gonna name them anyway?"

"I don't know. I have Coraline and Maleficent for girls, and Jayden and Michael for boys."

"I vote Aubree and Davey." He said giggling.

"Haha, I'm taking Davey for you I guess?"

"Why the hell not! I have an amazing name."

"Is that your actual name?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"Eric."

"Eric what?"

"Eric Michael Griffin."

"That's cute."

"Thanks, Angel Hayden Costello." He said laughing.

"Whatever. Get more comfortable on the bed." I said. I looked towards the clock and saw the time. "Shit, it's 5:30 AM!"