Chapter 20

~Angel

"I'm leaving Warped. I'm not dealing with this. Ricky tried to kill himself because of me." She looked at me with confusion splattered all over her face.

"No, you are not leaving. And this isn't your fault."

"Yes it is!" I yelled.

"No it's not!" Devin yelled.

"You're right, it's your fault as well!" I screamed. I started hyperventilating. "I need to see him. I need to know he's okay!" Nobody replied. "Chris?!" I yelled. He came as soon as I called.

"What!?"

"I need to see him! When can I see him!?" Before I could answer, a doctor walked into the weighting room.

"I'm looking for the people with Ricky Olson?" I ran over to him.

"I'm with him! Is he okay?!" Chris joined and put an arm on my back.

"He will be fine, thanks to you. If you would've gotten him here 5 minutes later, he wouldn't have made it. Luckily we were able to take everything out before it could do any harm."

"Can we see him?" I asked. He nodded.

"He's sleeping at the moment, but I'll lead you to his room. Only one person at a time for now." I nodded. I looked at Chris.

"You go. You're the one who's worrying the most." I nodded and smiled.

I followed the doctor to an elevator, which went to the 3rd floor. We walked down the hallway to his room. I walked in and saw him laying on the bed, sleeping. I sighed.

"I'll leave you two alone. Press the nurse button if you need anything."

"Thanks." He left and closed the door. I put one hand on his and stroked his hair. "Please wake up Ricky. I hear the heart monitor, but I need to see you look at me with those eyes that you first ever layed on me." He tightened my hand and opened his eyes. He smiled.

"What happened?"

"It doesn't matter. You're okay. Thankyou for not leaving this world." I sat on the bed still holding his hand.

"I'm so sorry for everything Ang-" I cut him off.

"No. I'm sorry Ricky. I'm sorry that I broke up with you. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you when you say you didn't do it. I'm sorry that I was with Devin. I love you Richard Allen Olson. More than you can imagine. If you died then, our baby would grow up without a father. Probably without a mother. Forgive me Ricky, I love you."

"Come here." He pulled me to lay on the bed with him. I rested my head on his chest and listened/felt the heartbeat. "I love you Angel Hayden Costello. More than YOU could ever imagine. I thought you completly moved on from me and went with Devin. I want to be a part of your life and our baby's. You are my rock. I love you baby. Please don't leave me ever again. I don't think I could handle another heartbreak."

"I love you more." I said.

"To infinity." He relied. I giggled.

"And beyond." I looked up at him. He reached down and kissed me. I kissed back. I've missed his kisses. Nobody can compare. Yes I just did someting with Devin that I shouldn't have. But Ricky is the one for me. My true love.

My happiness.

xx

"Happy to be out of the hospital?" I asked Ricky.

"Great. It was hell in there."

"I know." I paused. "Look, I'm leaving warped. I'm hurting to many people and I don't think I can handle it anymore."

"No! Why?!"

"I just told you why."

"If you're leaving then I'm leaving."

"You can't do that. The band."

"They can find a substitute."

"Ricky-"

"No. If you leave, I'm going with you."

"Fine." He kissed my temple and smiled. I smiled back as we arrived to the venue.

We walked to Motionless' bus. He walked in first holding my hand. I was technically still dating Devin, but it doesn't matter. Ricky almost died. Devin was there and he just stared at me and shook his head. I looked down.

"Guys, I have someting to say." Ricky said sighing. Everybody just looked. "I'm leaving Warped Tour."

"We know." Chris said.

"You know?"

"Yeah. Ash told us. We're all leaving warped."

"Oh. Okay."

"Yeah."

"One other thing." He said pulling me closer. I looked at him in confusion. "If you don't already know..." He said pausing looking at me then to Chris. "Angels pregnant."