Chapter 18

I lifted up my shorts and let the blade dance among my skin.

Even though I promised Ash I would stop, I can never really stop.

"Angel, honey?" Ash called knocking on the door and jiggling the door knob.

"Go away!"

"Open this door!"

"NO!" She stopped and I heard the outside door open. Then it started happening again. This time it was Blake.

"Angel, open up."

"'No." I whispered. Might as well end it all now. I'm pregnant, with Ricky's baby. Ghost just asked me out. I-

"Angel, please." Then I heard Ash's voice and all of Motionless In White. Shit, why'd she have to bring them here? "We're not leaving till you come out."

"If you want me to come out, get Josh in here."

"I'm right here, let me in?" I slowly opened the door, but made are sure to keep me hidden. He stepped in, closed the door and locked it once again.

"Oh my god, Angel." He said pointing to my leg.

"I-"

"No, don't speak. We've gotta clean this up." He got a bunch of rags and wet them applying them to my leg, cleaning them up. We put a big bandage around it and pulled my shorts where it should be. "Why'd you do it?"

"I'm- I just, I don't know." I'm still not up for telling people that I'm pregnant. I'll let them find out on their own.

I looked down at the bandage and it was still bleeding through. Well, I guess there's no hope for me.

"Josh look." I said pointing to the bandage. I started to feel sleepy. I fell back and looked at the ceiling.

"Angel, no!" I got picked up and felt the cool air. I heard Ash, Chris, Blake, and basically everybody. Was this really it? I felt motion of a car moving, and fast at that. I heard Josh, Ash, and Chris talking.

That's when I fell asleep.

~Ash

"I'm not losing my baby again!"

"You're not gonna! Look there's the hospital!" Balz yelled pulling the car faster into motion towards the hospital.

Once we got there, he picked her up and ran into the doors, leaving me and Chris behind. Everybody else was gonna get Blake and bring him.

~Balz

I ran into the hospital, carrying Angel, freaking out. "Somebody help! She's bleeding to death!" 5 people came and took Angel, put her on a gernie. I started running after her but a nurse stopped me and calmed me down. Who said anything to her that would make her do this?!

Then I remembered, Ghost said he was going to hang with her. Technically I was the last person who saw her, but Ghost was the one who hung with her. I turned and looked and saw Ash walking in.

"Where's Ghost!" I yelled towards her.

"He just pulled up. Balz why are y-" I ran towards the door and found him getting out of the car along with Blake.

As soon as I reached him I threw a punch and watched him land to the floor. I got on top of him and started punching him even more. I heard a bunch of screams, then I felt myself getting pryed off of Ghost.

"BALZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I heard Chris yell.

"HE DID THIS TO HER! HE DID THIS TO ANGEL!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I looked at Ghost with a bloody nose and bruised arms. He deserved it.

I saw Ricky standing with Blake with a confused expression. I pryed myself off of Chris and ran back inside the hospital. Everybody followed except Ghost and Chris.

"What was that all about!" Ricky yelled.

"Ghost is the one who made her do this for Christs sake!"

"What!?" Ash yelled coming towards me.

"We'll talk about it later!" A doctor walked through the door.

"Miss Costello?" Ash ran towards him and I followed.

"That's me."

"Your daughter will be fine. She just lost a lot of blood that other doctors are replacing right now. We're gonna have to sew the cuts, so they don't bleed anymore than they did. And um, did you know that she was pregnant, ma'am?"

"Uh, no i didn't.. Is the baby.. okay..?"

"The baby will be fine, considering it's only 6 weeks old. How long has your daughter been doing this?"

"I'm not really sure."

"Have you gotton her a therapist?"

"Yes."

"And yet she still ends up here. I'm going to prescribe her some anti-depressants after the baby has been delivered, so it won't harm the baby. Once she's out of the "surgery" you can see her. We'll have to keep her for the night, and she can go home tomorrow."

"Thankyou."

"No problem." The doctor left leaving Ash and I. Ash ran to Nikki and cried in his arms, with Chris being outside. Blake was sitting with Ricky.

I honestly don't feel bad that I punched the shit out of Ghost, he deserved it. Whatever he did, it led her to do this.

Now he's gonna pay.