Chapter 21

~Ricky

"So," Chris said looking at me and sitting on the couch of the bus. "Are you exicited for the baby?"

"Yeah. At first I was a little shocked and I'm pretty sure Angel didn't want the baby. But i think we're okay now, for the most part."

"Yeah. I understand. So we're getting Kuza and Stitched Up Heart to fill in for us and New Years."

"Sorry for making us leave. Just with Angel leaving I didn't really want her to be alone. I mean she's pregnant with my baby, and I want to be a part of it's life."

"I get it bro, I get it. But, you, and Angel and Ghost need to sorry things out. I don't know what all happened, but he needs to realize that you had Angel first and that she's pregnant with your child. So, it's a win lose, but still. Anyways, today's our last day of performing. So we have to make an announcement to all the fans that we're leaving. Do you want to make an announcement about the baby?"

"I'll ask Angel. But okay."

"Okay. Well, let's go perform." Angel waked up with Blake and smiled at me. She has a little of a baby bump, but not too big. She was holding her phone and had her hand on her stomach as she walked up to me.

"Hey goergous." I said once she reached me. I hugged her and held her by my side. "And hello Blake!"

"Hey!"

"Listen Angel, do you wanna announce that we're having a baby today?"

"Sure, as long as they don't trample me." She lightly laughed.

"I'll make sure they won't." I winked and hugged her.

We all walked to the stage and started to prepare to perform.

After 10 minutes of Get Scared playing next to us, we started playing.

We started with Abigail, then The Diving Infection, Creatures, then America. After that, Chris stopped to talk.

"How you motherfuckers doing tonight!" He yelled. The crowd roared replying. "I want every single one of you guys to record this message and put it on the internet. Tonight is our last night for Warped, as well as New Years Day." The crowd Awwed and frowned. "But, Kuza and Stitched Up Heart will be taking our places! We love you! Ricky has an announcement now." I grabbed the microphone and looked.

"I want Angel to come out For this!" I screamed. She came onto the stage glancing at Ghost but joined me by my side. "Now this is Angel, Ashley Costellos daughter. Everybody say hey!" They all yelled heys and hellos. "This goergous girl, is carrying my baby inside that little stomach of hers. I love her so much."

"I love you too." She said back to me. And with that, I kissed her. She smiled into the kiss, and as did i. She walked off leaving us to perform two more songs, which were Reincarnate and Immaculate Misconception. After that we went back to the bus, and we all started to head back to Scranton.

~Angel

We arrived back to Scranton in 3 days time. Ricky went to his own home, and I went to mine. We're planning on moving, considering Blake is living with us now, and we don't have room for everybody, including when the baby comes around.

Speaking of which, he's doing great. I'm calling the baby a he, because I want a boy. I don't see why everybody wants a girl, they have to go through periods, heartbreaks, and such.

We're getting to see what we're having in a couple days. I'm somewhat excited, I'm not sure about Ricky, but I know he wants to be there, as well as Blake. I still don't see how he resurrected, I bet it's gonna bite me in the ass one day.