Chapter 52

Aubree and Jayden are turning 1 this year. December 26 is their birthday(if you don't remember). Aden and Dean are perfect. Jayy is still living with Ricky, and is doing very well.

Ricky is dating a girl named Maci. Maci changes her hair constantly from red/blonde, same as Angel.

Now Angel wants Ricky to join them for Christmas, but he denies. Angel gets Jayden Christmas Eve, and Ricky picks him back up Christmas Morning after he's opened his presents.

Let's hope it'll all work out.

~Angel

"Hey baby boy! Guess what! Your birthdays in 2 days!"

"Yayyyy!" He replied jumpin up and down.

"I've missed you!"

"I miss you too!"

"Since your daddy dropped you off late, you need to go to bed. But go say hey to Kellin!"

"Kell!" Jayy yelled running towards Kellin. He leaped into his arms as well. Kate and Kellin have the same agreement with Copeland with Christmas and Christmas Eve. Kellin gets her Eve, Kate gets her Christmas. But-- since Kellin wants Cope to be here on Aubrees birthday, Katelynns allowing.

After they exchanged their hellos, I put him to bet and rested with Kellin.

"Today was fun. Can't wait to give you my suprise tomorrow."

"Ooo a suprise?"

"Yes. You'll love it, hopefully." He gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

cx

"Merry Christmas!!" Kellin said cradling Dean while Jayden and Aubree jumped on the bed. I smiled and caught them both ticking them in that moment.

"Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas."

xx

"I'm taking you out tonight. Then you get your suprise." I nodded. Ricky was coming to get Jayden, so I got dressed because I knew Maci, his girlfriend, was going to be in the car, like always.

After I got Jayden dressed, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to come face to face with Ricky.

"Love you buggy." I said.

"Luh you too, mama." He replied before I gave him a hug and handed him over to Ricky.

"Is Maci in the car?" He nodded. "Alright." I walked outside and went to the car and knocked on the window. She stepped outside and smiled.

"I'm Angel, Jayden's mom. I just wanted to meet you to see who's around my son."

"Hey, yeah I'm Maci, Rickys girlfriend."

"I know."

"I'm not gonna take the place of you from your kid. He's yours. I love the little guy. He's adorable."

"Thankyou. Alright, well imma head back inside. Bye Maci, Bye Jayy!"

"Bye!"

About 2 hours later, Kellin stood up. "Time for that suprise. Get dressed nice, Aubree and Cope too."

"Okay." I got Copeland and Aubree dressed in little pink matching dresses with flowers on them. Then I put a slim red dress on with black flats with a bow on them. After that, I grabbed Aden and Dean and dressed them with a little suit.

I straitened my blonde/black hair that I had recently dyed and put light makeup on. I'm planning on going a auburn soon, hopefully it'll look good.

After that, we all walked downstairs, me holding Aden and Dean still, and Aubree and Cope at my side.

Once we got down, Kellins jaw dropped when he saw us. "Hey Cope! Hey Aub!" He yelled. Copeland ran towards him and jumped into his arms. Aubree was right next to her. "Ready to go?"

"Always." We linked arms and walked out the door, grabbing what we needed for the kids.