epilouge

(jayden is actually played by gabriel conte)

16 years later.

It's been 16 years since Angel and Ricky got married. Through all those years, Angel struggled with cancer.

She kept fighting and kept fighting, until she could no longer take it.

It's been 1 week since she's passed. She told the doctors to stop the treatment, because it has been going on for too long. She lost all her hair. She was weak. Her children knew that, and so did Ricky.

They let her go.

Aden was the closest to her. Everybody else too, but Aden was always around her. No matter what. He took it really hard.

Ricky has been trying to make peace with it, and is doing things to cope. He and Blake hang out all the time now.

Blake? He was messed up for the longest time. He still is. Ashley, she.. she hasn't spoken to anybody since the passing, apart from Coraline and Chris. But that's it.

(correct me if i'm wrong? but i did change some of their ages)

Aubree and Jayden are 19. Aden and Dean are 16, turning on 17. They have one more year of high school. The other twins graduated last year.

**

Aden sat in his room, looking through the photos of his brothers and sister with their mom.

He glanced upon his parents wedding album, and opened it quickly. It was so weird, but Aden could remember some parts of that day, even though he was barley a year old. He remembers the way she held him, and he started crying.

Blake was at the Olsons house, and knocked on Adens door. Blake opened the door and sniffled. "Hey buddy." Blake stated walking through the door, "how you feeling?" He asked.

Aden looked up and wiped away a tear. "What do you think? My mother just died!" Blake nodded and patted him on the back.

"I know, kiddo. I miss her too." Aden nodded.

"It's just not fair. Why did it have to be her? Why couldn't it have been me?"

"Hey, don't talk like that Aden. Your mom loved you. But she was in so much pain, she couldn't handle it anymore. You understand that right?" He nodded. "She's with Ghost now."

"It's just not fair."

"I know." He sighed and gave him a hug. "Maybe you should go to Mimi's." Ashley was Mimi. That's what the kids called her.

He looked up and sniffled. "Why?"

"She's in this exact position, kid. I think it'll do you both some good." And with that, Blake stood up and walked out of his room, closing the door behind him. Aden nodded to himself, picked up the photo albums, grabbed his keys, and started walking down the stairs.

Once he reached the front door, Ricky stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I'm going to Mimi's." Ricky nodded.

"Take Aubree." Aden looked to Aubree and nodded for her to come. She stood up and walked to him.

They both exited the door and went to Adens car.

Inside, Dean was watching Rocky Horror. It was one of his moms favorites. He began watching all of her favorite TV shows and movies when she passed.

He felt like she was sitting next to him, watching the movies with him. And then he wasn't so sad anymore.

Jayden was going through Angels office with Ryan Ashley. They weren't going to get rid of it, they just wanted to be in there.

Aubree had come up with the idea to play the Ouija board, to get in contact with their mother. Everybody at first said no, because of the trouble it caused Angel in the first place. But Aubree was so dead set on playing it, the kids were planning on playing it tonight.

Aubree and Jayden both go to Penn state. Freshman. They were planning on being music producers together. They would call it 'Olson Productions'. It's lame, but Angel came up with it. So they kept it.

They were doing really good actually. Aden is the genius of the family, though. He was recommended to skip a grade, but denied because he wanted to stay with his brother Dean.

**

Aubree and Aden finally made it to Ashley's house, and walked in. Chris left a small smile. "She's upstairs." Aden nodded and walked upstairs. Aubree went to the television and started setting up the TV. "What are you doing?" Chris asked.

"I figured once we get Mimi to talk, we'd watch mom's favorite show."

"Which one?"

"Glee."

"Oh, yes. I remember her watching that. Which one did she like? Klaine? Slaine?"

"Blaine. But don't forget Rachel and Finn!" She said giggling. Aubree set up the TV, then walked upstairs to see her Mimi looking at the photo albums Aden had brought. She smiled. "Hey Mimi." She said walking towards her. Ashley smiled at her, and motioned for her to sit down.

She did, and sat next to Ash and Aden in the middle. They all looked at photos of themselves, Ricky and Angel. Ashley finally lightened up, and went down to watch Glee with her grand-kids.

**

Everybody was at the Olson's house. They were all sitting in the middle of the living room, sharing their stories about Angel. "Remember when we all first met Angel?" Chris stated.

Flashback

"Hey beautiful." Chris said to Angel.

"No, it's hello gorgeous." Ricky corrected.

"Hi!" Angel yelped in awe. Ash soon walked up to her. "Oh my god. Ashley!" She yelled, pulling her into a big hug. "I can't believe i'm meeting my idol right now."

End of Flashback

"I miss those days. When she was innocent and little."

"We'll see her again." Ashley said to them all. "Someday."

a/n: the book is finally done. i'm sorry if none of you like the ending, but truthfully i was planning on being rid of her in some sort of way since the beginning. i just never knew how i would do it. it was hard for me, same with what i had to do with ghost. their will be no sequal, except 'what if angel chose austin'. unless you guys want a story about the kids and their personal lives. but thats up for you guys to let me know.

its been real you guys.

goodbye angel.