12 | Waste the Night

It's been about two weeks since Ashton got appendicitis, and he was released from the hospital a while ago. His birthday came and went, and now Luke's is coming up. The boys agreed that tonight they'd all go out to celebrate both boys since their birthdays are so close together.

I didn't really know what to get Ashton, so Lauren told me to get him something music related. He loves older music, so I got him a record and he absolutely loved it, thankfully.

I still don't know what to get Luke. He loves music, that's about it. He's a pretty boring person most of the time. I wish he wasn't, he used to be so much fun and now he's so... plain. I shake the thought away as we get ready to go out to eat. It's around three in the afternoon, so it's kind of an in between lunch and dinner meal. Plus, the restaurant won't be as crowded. I decide to put on a plain black T-shirt that has a galaxy tie die-ish pocket, dark wash blue jeans and my white converse high tops. This may sound weird for a ten year old, but hey, that's what happens when you grow up with four punk rock guys. I brush my hair and we walk to the closest restaurant. I don't remember where we are, because we've only been spending a day in each place.

Luckily there aren't any fans outside the restaurant we've decided to go to. By the time we actually order and our food comes, then eat and pay, it's been nearly two hours.

"I've got a surprise for ya'll," Mikey says deviously as we get in the car.

"What is it?" I ask eagerly from the backseat.

He grins. "You'll see."

We drive for a bit and then pull up to a bar. It's nearly six o'clock, so I know it's open. I, however, am not allowed in bars.

"Um, I'm not allowed to go in there," I say.

He shrugs. "Yes you are, you're just not allowed to drink."

I raise my eyebrows, glancing sideways at Luke. He doesn't look too thrilled about this either. I feel bad, though. He should be able to enjoy his 18th birthday without having to watch over a ten year old.

"None of us are allowed to drink either," Ashton points out.

"Not where we're from, no, but we are here," he says with a devious smile.

Oh, great. This night is gonna be fantastic.

I sit in the corner of the bar, minding my own business. Cal agreed to stay sober so he could keep an eye on us all, and also so he could drive. That didn't exactly work, though. Within the first hour we arrived, Cal had already disappeared, and I spotted him dancing, not very appropriately, might I add, with some random girl. I glance around and notice that the other three boys look drunk too, and I sigh. I'm going to have to be the one to round them all up and get them back to the tour bus. I can wait, though. I'll let them have fun for a while longer. I need to think of a way to get them all out of here, anyway.

It was a bad idea to let them stay longer. A very very bad idea. They're all way too drunk to think, let alone walk. How am I supposed to get them all back to the tour bus? I sigh as Willow texts me, and I respond quickly. I just want to get out of here. I squeeze through the cluster of people dancing drunkenly and search for the boys. I felt safe in my little corner, but now I'm really scared. People are terrifying when they're drunk, because they're so unpredictable. Who knows what the guys will try to do?

One by one, I manage to find them all and drag them out of the bar. Everyone else around glares at me dirtily, especially the girls who were dancing with Ashton, Luke, Cal and Michael.

"Rya what'd you do that forrrr," Luke whines as I pull them all out of the bar.

"You're drunk, Luke." I can't help but chuckle at how stupid they all look.

"I'm not drunk, I'm Luke!" He slurs in a high pitched voice.

"You're no fun," Mikey slurs. The other boys nod in agreement, and I roll my eyes.