42 | Little Things

Rya's POV;

"Rya, c'mere!" I hear Mikey whisper yell. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up so I can see where Michael is.

"Why are you still up?" I whine, looking at the clock. It's almost one in the morning and Luke is asleep next to me.

"C'mere," Michael repeats. I sigh and get out of bed, shivering at the lack of warmth the blankets and Luke's body heat gave off.

"Yes?" I question. He grins. "You have to help me get back at Cal," he whispers with a devious smile. I shake my head. "He hasn't even got you back for the last time you pranked him," I say, raising an eyebrow. He shrugs as he grabs a clear plastic wrap.

"Where'd you get that?" I ask with a giggle. He smiles and shrugs before going across the hall and peeking quietly into Cal and Ashton's room. I follow suit as he heads into the bathroom and lays the clear wrap over the toilet seat and smooths it out so we can barely see it.

"Why are you doing that?" I question with confusion. Michael looks up at me as he puts the seat and lid down. "So he'll make a mess in the morning," Michael says with a smirk. I shrug and follow him out, where he also puts the wrap in the doorway. "Mission accomplished," Michael says in a silly deep voice. I fist bump him as we go back to bed, and I fall asleep quickly.

I'm woken up startled to the sound of Ashton swearing, although Michael is sound asleep. Uh oh, looks like the prank Michael intended for Cal ended up being for Ashton instead.

I hear Ashton continue to grumble as he tears through the plastic wrap Michael put on the door and storms into our room.

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" He shouts, grabbing a pillow and proceeding to beat Michael with it. I sit up in the bed and watch with a smile as Michael groans.

"Why are you waking me up so early," he whines. Ashton continues to slap Michael with the pillow until he's fully awake.

"Why the hell would you wrap the toilet up in plastic?" Ashton inquires, and I giggle. He turns to me, looking shocked. "Wait, were you in on this too?" He asks, his pillow ready at hand. I quickly lift my arms above my head and try not to laugh.

"Mikey made me!" I say, pointing my finger at him.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Luke sits up and rubs his eyes, looking around. "What's with all the yelling?" He groans, and Ashton throws the pillow at me. I quickly duck and throw it back, smacking him in the face. He whines and pretends to be injured as Michael laughs.

"Rya is Michael's accomplice now," Ashton states. "Next time go with a prank that's a little less messy, mate," Ashton says before going back across the hall.

"Sucks to be Cal when he wakes up to that mess," I say with a giggle, and Michael high-fives me.

Ashton and Cal return a little while later, Ashton holding his computer.

"We don't have anything to do today, so let's make a TwitCam and update the fans!" He cheers enthusiastically. The other boys agree so we all make ourselves presentable before starting the video.