46 | Things Unsaid

Rya's POV;

The past week or so has not been very good. Don't get me wrong, touring is amazing, and once the night is over, I'm okay for the most part. But it's sleeping that I've been having trouble with.

All of a sudden, my body just decided it doesn't like sleep anymore. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and when I finally do its short and restless before I wake up again, or I'm woken by a nightmare. This resulted in me being tired and sluggish all the time, and I feel bad because the boys have to deal with it. They're at the peak of their career, and they have to take care of a stupid child who can't sleep the night through.

It's almost October now, and today the boys are going to a studio to write and record some things. I feel bad yet again, because last night I couldn't sleep, so I'm extremely tired and grouchy today. Calum had to drag me out of bed and force me to get dressed, and I wasn't very nice to him about it.

I decide to wear my ACDC shirt with a flannel over it, because I don't really feel like putting much more effort into my appearance than that. I'll probably fall asleep while the boys are writing and recording, anyway.

Sure enough, I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow on the couch outside the recording area. When I wake up, I can see the boys cooing over how cute I look when I'm sleeping. They're looking through the glass of the recording room at me when I sit up and Feldy smiles at me.

"Well good afternoon," he greets with a chuckle. I smile shyly and pull a blanket over my head, making Luke laugh. Once I wake up a little more I decide to finish a few lessons since the boys still have something to do.

Just as I finish my third lesson, Ashton skips out of the studio and flops down on the couch. "It's break time! Come on an adventure with me!" He squeals like a little kid. I giggle as Michael makes his way over, strumming his guitar like a weirdo.

"I'm hungry, let's go get food," he whines. He asks the other boys if they're hungry and Luke and Calum decline. I'm a little bit hyper after having a nap, so I agree to go to McDonalds or something with Michael and Ashton.

Once we get to McDonalds, Ashton and Michael order huge meals. I'm not really hungry, so I just order some French fries.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asks suddenly. I sit down next to Michael and nod. "Yeah, why?" Ashton shrugs back. "You seem . . . off lately, I dunno." "You've been way more tired than usual," Michael points out, and I just stare at the table. I don't want to tell them that I can't sleep at night. They already worry so much about me and I don't want to make it any worse. Sometimes I wonder how they don't get annoyed with me. Lately I've been extremely bad tempered and very childish. Even I'm annoyed with myself.

Ashton leaves the topic alone after that, thankfully. Once we've finished eating, Ashton and Michael are extremely hyper. They should not be allowed to have sugar.

"We should go for a walk," Michael says, grabbing my wrist and tugging me out of the restaurant. Ashton follows suit whilst giggling, which makes me laugh. Ashton's giggle is the funniest thing ever.

We decide to take the long way back to the studio, so of course I have to play their song. I pull it up on my phone and wave it back and forth, making Michael roll his eyes.

"Oh my god, do you seriously have all our songs?!" I giggle and nod. "Of course I do! I'm a dedicated fan!" Ashton laughs, "Oh em gee, you're so cool!" He squeals, mocking Luke's mockery of 'fake fans.' I laugh as Michael sings along obnoxiously.