♚31. KING

"I have to touch you with my hands, I have to taste you with my tongue; I can't love and just do nothing

"I have to touch you with my hands, I have to taste you with my tongue; I can't love and just do nothing." Graham Greene

L e x i sB l a d e

     MY LIPS WERE lit on fire as I kissed Jordyn's soft skin. I started from her collarbone and dared to go lower. Her moans filled my ears causing my kisses to get more aggressive. The sounds of her pleasure soothed me. It let me know I was taking care of her; I was taking her pain away.

Her body cooled at my touch and I could physically feel her heat subsiding.

She was on fire and I was her water.

   Her breathing hitched as I moved down to her abdomen kissing her tenderly. Even though her body was now cool, I didn't want to stop.

I was obsessed.

I was addicted.

    I wanted to know all parts of her, but I knew if I did not stop now, we would be in too deep to end this later.

   I smirked when I heard Jordyn whimper at our lost contact. Her bright green eyes were glued to mine before a cute blush hit her cheeks and she turned away.

"Please don't hide from me," I whispered.

She hesitantly turns her head to look at me before a soft chuckle escapes her lips.

"What?" I ask her with narrowed eyes.

Her pink lips curve into a small smile and her soft cheeks clench. "I just find it incredible how you make me feel that way."

"Like what?" I questioned again becoming intrigued by the conversation.

"Like this is the only thing that matters. Like I'm everything and I can do everything. You make me feel that way." Her words were choppy but authentic.

"You are my everything, Jordyn. I wish you'd remember that."

"I do."

   I bend over to kiss her lips softly falling under her captivating spell. Jordyn was a queen with no throne, yet she ruled every part of me. She ruled my heart and as our relationship began to progress more intimately, I was beginning to realize her power over me.

And innocently as ever, she doesn't even realize it.

I grab her thighs before pulling her closer to me causing her to gasp into our kiss.

And just like that, she became my only fixation.