♚45. TASTE (Part I)

"You may be one person to the world but you may also be the world to one person

"You may be one person to the world but you may also be the world to one person." —Audrey Hepburn

L e x i s B l a d e

Vanilla.

THAT WAS HER exhilarating smell and I relished in it this morning. It was invigorating to my senses and only intensified the rawness if it all.

Jordyn's soft body close in proximity to me. She laid on my chest peacefully and her rhythmic breathing steady.

I loved this woman—oh, yes I did—I wanted to stay under the sheets with the natural light of the day cascading over our bodies.

I was a man redeemed and different and it was all because of this woman. Last night, I was in my own heaven. The sensuality of it all was one of euphoria. I praised her beauty—I dominated her.

She began to rustle in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open revealing her emerald orbs. She looks around at the tossled white sheets and lets out a quiet chuckle.

My fingers traced the sides of her body and she lets out a soft moan before looking up at me.

Good morning, gorgeous.

I mind linked her and the expression on her face changes to one of awe. Her eyebrows furrow and she flinches in my arms.

"H-How?" She questions.

I smiled at her curiosity before tightening my arm around her. "We completed the bond. I can now communicate with you in this way."

The only problem was since Jordyn was human, she couldn't communicate back to me through the use of mind links.

Jordyn doesn't say anything but uses her fingers to outline the tattoos on my chest.

"Say something else..." She encourages.

You're so perfect, how did I get so lucky?

I watch as a faint blush arises on both her full cheeks and she looks away from me shyly.

"I mean it." I reassured her. "You're everything I need and more. You're the Alpha Female that every Alpha would kill to have by their side. Your drivenness, flaws, and quirks are all perfect. You are simply...perfect."

Her eyes finally lock with mine again. "I love you."

I brush her messy hair out of her face. "I love you too, baby."

She kisses my lips passionately and I kiss back with more aggression gaining control. My hands took a journey of her whole body. They snaked their way through every curve and every inch of skin.

I knew her inside and out. I knew her beautiful body as much as I knew the realms of my kingdom.

And I was about to show her...once again.