EPILOGUE

"I left the ending ambiguous, because that is the way life is

"I left the ending ambiguous, because that is the way life is." —Bernardo Bertolucci

J o r d y n T a me

  THE SLEEPING CHILD in front of me consumed all my focus as I watched him sleep in peace in his crib. His jet black hair was growing in curly clumps on his head and his full cheeks would go in whenever he subconsciously sucked on his pacifier.

Legion.

I smiled to myself before the cries of another baby filled my ears. I quickly tended to my other son as he woke up from his nap. His bright blue eyes looked up at me as he cooed at the sight of me. His face resembling his bothers.

Legend.

I jump as strong arms wrap around my frame and a familiar smell teased my nose. I turn my head around to see the man whose face I saw in my children.

"My beautiful wife," Lexis growled in my ear before his eyes fall to his son who was kicking in his crib. "My beautiful son..."

"Wife?" I jested turning my whole body to face him. "Not until next week..."

   Lexis and I's ceremony was to occur next week at Macoai City the same day that a new and improved constitution was to be instated. Millions would be watching and thousands would be attending.

"Can you blame me? Baby girl, you're a blessing. I can't wait to call you my wife." Lexis whispered into my left ear causing my cheeks to grow red. "I just wish councilwoman Tarah wasn't marrying us."

I chuckle hitting his arm. "Correction, It's Chancellor Tarah."

   Days after the union officially collapsed, I was asked to be the supreme leader of our new sovereignty, yet it wasn't something I felt I was prepared or right for. I did not fight for the end of the Supernatural Union to be its demise...I did it for my longing of a just world. I nominated Tarah to take my place until further notice. Since then, Councilwoman Tarah was now the head ruler of the new united packs of Elefthería.

Elefthería meant freedom in greek.

   The united packs of Eleftheria, formerly the union, was a vast and different system. Humans were integrated successfully into civilization, and many key elements were instilled to ensure the benefaction of every citizen. Our reform policies were fair and effective and our resources were flourishing.

  Due to our new doctrines, my mother and father were able to open up their own business, and Able without any difficulty got to attend his dream literary University along with Samia.

Lexis sighs. "Gonna be hard to get used to that..." He commented.

"Well, you better get used to it now that you are officially the King of Alphas."