Welcome To My Lair/Copyright

Copyright © 2019 by victoriapinkglitter

All rights reserved. No part of this publication (chapters, prologues, and epilogues) may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringements can be punishable by law.

With this being said, photos and images I have used to make visuals for this story do not belong to me. Credit goes to the rightful owners <3

T r a i l e r(s)

Hello, beautiful! Before you read a climatic, werewolf, dystopian werewolf story that could cause you to uncontrollably vote, and might even create long nights for you in the future, please read everything you should know first below

» The world in this story was taken control of by the supernatural in 2145, but the current date in which the story is told is in 2161. No, I did not time travel to find out what would happen in 2145-2161. I just simply used my imagination and my opinions.

» The Supernatural Union is the ultimate sovereign of their world. They create the laws and systems that you will see in this book.

» Mates are not common in their world. They exist but are a minority. People have began to fear indulging in relations with their mates. This started because many female wolves began to fear their Alpha mates due to an incident that will be revealed later in the story.

» Minor indications of anxiety and depression are shown in this book. If this is triggering, DO NOT READ.

» Explicit sexual content will be put in another book. The book is called His Forbidden Love and it's on my profile.