Chapter XIV | The Lost Book of Spells

A/N-I really don't know if Auradon Prep has a designated lunch room or a picnic area for lunch. I hate it when people write fanfiction with incorrect facts so, yeah. So if any of you guys know, please let me know or tell me what you imagined it to be. Thanks! Special thanks to: @ysabelli and
@MartianDreamerXoXo
for Operation Chad ideas. I will use both but change them up a little bit. Sorry for the lat(er) update. I got home late. On to the story!

You were shocked, frozen still. There was no possible way the lake's water could all be gone. But there it was, in front of your eyes. All the water, all your hopes, evaporating into the air. There has to be an explanation, you thought, walking quickly to the school campus. Maybe the secret room in the library could help. You hoped it would. This couldn't be a part of the prophecy, could it? You quickly recalled the prophecy:

The dragon will find a way to escape,
The forces of evil will finally awake.
But in the mist, a heroine shall arise.
And the rings of friendship will decide.
If the lovers connect then evil shall fall,
But it all depends on the young fairy's call.

There wasn't anything that fit the lines. But prophecies weren't straight-forward. You knew that from all the books, movies, and shows that you had watched. You quickened your pace.

🌸Time Lapse🌸

You snuck into the library, even though it was breaking the rules. A lake can't just disappear! Especially in Auradon. This counted for a code red emergency, so sneaking into the library before opening hours was fine. You walked quietly to the restricted area and found the book that opened the secret passage. You pulled it and the staircase revealed itself. I wonder if there is a way to close and open the passage from the inside, you mused. You headed down the stairs.

The room was just as you had left it. You headed over to the bookshelves to see if there were any possible books that would help you with this situation. One title caught your eye:
SP LL BO K
You saw that it was missing some letters in the title. The book was very old and dusty, but it had a magical feeling to it. You guessed that the title said:
SPELL BOOK
You opened the book and gently flipped through the pages. Maybe the Enchanted Lake was dried out using a spell. Maybe someone used it for a spell. Perhaps you could find a love reversal spell, or maybe a different spell that could come in handy. I wonder if I can use magic, you thought. Page three caught your eye:

Magic-An Introduction!
Not many people remember, but in the medieval ages, everyone could use magic. Although known as the Dark Ages, this time period wasn't always death and sorrow. There was a time when cathedrals towered over the towns and knights galloped through forests. How do you think the cathedrals were constructed in such a time? Simple answer: magic. Not known to the common people, magic can be used by everyone. This was a common tool in life until someone decided only fairies could do magic. Afterwards, people stopped believing in themselves.

But the source of magic does not come from the genes, but instead, the heart. Anyone whose heart is strong enough-both good or evil- will be able to use magic. This spell book was created to help those who believe in themselves and have the will and heart to learn magic.

You smiled. Finally something good happened in your life. You had the potential to use magic! You flipped through the book, looking at the different types of spells. You found one that could be perfect for Operation Chad (which was moved to Monday since of technical difficulties).

The Karma Spell
Tired of retaliating? Tired of being harassed, tormented, or bullied? Try the karma spell! Karma will shot these things right back at your enemy, multiplied by ten! Just say these magical words with three other friends, and ta-da! The universe will be on your side!

In order to make things right,
Let _____'s karma come to light.

*This spell is a spell that requires four magicians. DO NOT do it alone!

You now had the perfect idea for Operation Chad! He could face his own karma. Four magicians though... The book said that everyone had the potential to use magic. You could have Mal, Evie, and Lonnie help you. You could trust them with this secret room. You had to get them early in the morning though, so Jane wouldn't know.

I like this book, you thought, I'm gonna take this with me. You took the book back to your dorm, sneaking out of the library before opening hours. This book proved to be very helpful. When you had more time, you could go through it. It might be better than Mal's spell book, and she got that from Maleficent! I wonder if Mal knows what happened to the Enchanted Lake, you thought. If anyone knows, it has to be her. She's the magic expert, after all.

You headed to the dorm room to put the book away. Then, you woke Lonnie up. The two of you headed to the breakfast area.

🌸Vote, Comment, Read On🌸