ANNOUNCEMENT: UPCOMING STORIES

Hello my dear dreamers,

I am back with exciting news regarding story updates!

I have decided that among my options listed on the news feed that I will write not one, but THREE stories at the same time! (This may or may not be one of my bad ideas...we'll see how it goes...) As you can see from the following splendidly edited poster (props to myself, shameless self promotion), the three works will be a Carlos De Vil x Reader re-write (new content + fixed plot holes and none of the unnecessary anime fangirling that some of you loved and others felt unnecessary), a Harry Potter Hufflepuff fanfic (taking place AFTER the HP series and following the struggles of a girl suffering prejudice because she was sorted into Hufflepuff), and a Carlos de Vil x Reader PREQUEL that has nothing to do with Carlos or the reader but actually follows the story of my OC, Rosada Camilia. (The prequel is sort of a commentary on the sort of world that King Beast built Auradon to be, as well as an exploration of how an Auradonian could become "evil" the way Professor Camilia did.)

If the picture doesn't load for you, update days are as follows:MONDAY: Secrets within Auradon (the re-write)TUESDAY: Broken Legacy (HP fanfic)WEDNESDAY: The Great Dragon War (Prequel)

MONDAY: Secrets within Auradon (the re-write)
TUESDAY: Broken Legacy (HP fanfic)
WEDNESDAY: The Great Dragon War (Prequel)

Each will be updated weekly (or at least, that's the goal). If necessary, some updates will be delayed to accommodate my senior year schedule OR to provide more quality writing due to a long chapter (I ain't getting senioritis anytime soon, my friends).

I will start updating stories early 2020.

The covers are subject to change.

I hope to see you in the future, and until then, DREAM ON!

With love,
Dream_givers