END: Acknowledgements, Author's Note, and Extras

"Every great dream  begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the  strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change  the world."

-Harriet Tubman

The Final Author's Note:

Dear Dreamers,

Thank you all so much for accompanying me through this fanfiction journey. This has been the first story that I have ever finished in my life, and I am proud of that feat alone. While it wasn't the best of works out there, I am glad to have written this fanfiction in general. I apologize for the many plot-holes that may have arisen from this story. It was not carefully planned nor structured because I would write it on the go. This is why there were so many chapters and time skips all over the place.

Despite these facts, you, the reader, has chosen to stick with my story till the very end and I appreciate that greatly. It warms my heart to know that a small fangirl like me can make a difference in another person's life-even if it is just providing a read to another human being out on planet earth.

If you want to know more about Professor Camilia or the Great Dragon War, keep this book in your library. I may post mini stories about those as extra content!

I sincerely hoped you enjoyed my fanfiction to some extent, and it would be wonderful if you could leave a review on this book here in the comments section (so I can make the description of the book look catchy with reader reviews).

I will continue to write works of fanfiction on this account. (The Potterheads out there might want to stay tuned as I have a HP fanfiction in the works.) If you enjoy my writing, you can find some non-fanfiction works at -Aisetra- .

Onward to the acknowledgments and extras, and never stop dreaming!

Tresia Blown (Dream_givers)

Acknowledgements

First of all, a shout out to all of my readers. This story wouldn't have been possible without you all. I also have Disney Channel to thank for creating Descendants and Cameron Boyce for portraying such a cute Carlos.

Special Shout Out:

I would like to give a special shout out to two particular readers, MartianDreamerXoXo and Animereadvideogames for being the most awesome, dedicated readers out there! They stuck with this story from nearly the very beginning and until the very end, and that's approximately 3 years of sticking to it because of my procrastinating ways once high school hit! Thank you so much for stucking with me (and understanding my references)!

Extras

Random Names Explained:

I had a little fun messing with some background names in the audition list if you noticed :)

Annie Calahan:  The first part of the name, Annie, is the nickname some people give to  Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson Series). I don't want to call her Anna since there's an Anna in Frozen, so Annie it was (though I personally love Frozen, it just became too popular and consequently annoying to some). Beth occurs later on in the 'woodland creatures' place. I threw in the last name Calahan, which was in the Big  Hero 6 movie.
Nicolas di Leónking: Nicolas is another way of putting in Nico without making it obvious. Then again, I added 'di' to his last name so it isn't too hard to tell (Percy Jackson Series). León means lion, so his last name is basically lion king.
Grace Carter: Grace is the name of the main character in Aly Carter's Embassy Row series. Carter is the authors last name :D
Landon Braveheart:  I wanted to put a bunch of guy characters whose names started with 'L'.  However, it would be too obvious, so I went with Landon. His last name is something close to a title of a knight of a roundtable (and I'm pretty sure it's a name of a book).
Garnet Albus: Garnet is put on here in honor of Lilith Garnet (Minecraft Diaries). I put Albus here in honor of Dumbledore (Harry Potter).
Lilith Dragonhide: Lilith is not only honoring Lilith Garnet (Minecraft Diaries), but honoring my dear dragon friend in Fire Emblem Fates. Thus where dragon comes from in the last name.
Darwin Charles: One of my favorite scientist's name flipped. Charles Darwin is known for his theory of evolution and survival of the fittest.
Sophie Darkflower:  This Sophie is named after Sophie from The School for Good and Evil.  Sophie has a dark side and is beautiful like a flower, so that's where the last name came from.
Beth LaRune: Beth is the continuation of 'Annie''Beth', creating Annabeth. Since Annabeth's last name is  Chase, I combined her name with Clarisse's and added an 'e', creating LaRune (Percy Jackson). (Combined as in "chase" is a verb relating to "run", hence the "Run" in LaRune.)
Frank Redbow: Frank after Frank Zhang (Heroes of Olympus). Frank is good with a bow, and so is Merida, who has red hair (Disney's Brave).
Eren Hunter:  Basically Eren's (Attack on Titan) last name translated to English XD (Eren Jäger, which is the German spelling, = hunter) Also, Erin Hunter writes great books  :)
Leo McShizzle: Self-explanatory (but Heroes of Olympus for those who don't get the reference).
Agatha Tedrothia: Agatha from SGE (look at Sophie for full name). Her last name is basically Tedros with random letters added in the end.
Peter Fromnarnia: It's Peter, From'narnia XD Yeah...I ran out of ideas
Tabitha Zerontsu: In honor of Tabitha from The Familiar of Zero. Her last name is basically the Japanese name of the anime in abbreviations: Zero No Tsukaima
Tobias Fourtris: Tobias from Divergent. Last name can be interpreted as Four + Tris or four  Tris, and in doing it for Tris. Also, he's like a fortress.
Lucy Celeste: Lucy from Fairy Tail uses Celestial magic to open the gates. Go Lucy!