The Mansion

*Kisaragi Senior High*

Ayumi: I'm telling you! There is a Mansion!

Yoshiki: Ah. Are you sure about this Shinozaki.

Ayumi: Yep!

Naomi: Oh boy. Here comes Class Rep with one of her make believe stories.

Ayumi glared at Naomi.

Ayumi: Hey they are not make believe!

Ayumi Shinozaki, Class Rep of class 2-9, who had an interest in occult, was telling her friends about a Mansion near the outskirts of town where people say that it's haunted.

Ayumi was interested. She heard about the story by looking it up on one of her occult websites.

Satoshi: Hmm...I'm not sure I want to find out about a haunted mansion...

Ayumi: What's wrong Mochida-Kun, you scared? :3

Satoshi: N-No.

Satoshi Mochida is Ayumi's classmate and the most timid out of the group. Surprisely most of the females in his classroom likes him. So he has a harem. He even has a little sister name Yuka who he and parents constantly spoil.

Naomi scoffed.

Naomi: Jeez. Your such a wimp Satoshi. It's probably all a joke.

Naomi Nakashima was another one of Ayumi's classmate. Naomi sometimes act a bit of a Tsundere. She likes Satoshi and has a one-sided rivalry with Ayumi, unknown to her. She's childhood friends with Satoshi and is best friends with Seiko.

Seiko: Aw come on Naomi, don't be like that to Mochida. After all, you like him.

Naomi: N-No I don't. Shut up Seiko.

Seiko puts on a cat-like grin.

Seiko Shinohara was the best friend of Naomi Nakashima and Ayumi's classmate. The two are inseparable. She's preverted, out-going, hyperactive, and caring. She has a crush on Naomi, unknown to her. So she selfishlessly puts her feelings aside and tries to get Naomi to date Satoshi.

Yoshiki: You sure love those occult stuff of yours.

Ayumi glares at Yoshiki.

Ayumi: Is that a problem?

Yoshiki: N-No!

Ayumi: Hmph.

Yoshiki Kishinuma is Ayumi's Classmate. He's was once known as a delinquent. Until he met up with Ayumi and the others. He's best friends with Satoshi and has a crush on Ayumi, who doesn't see it because she has on Satoshi, who has a crush on Naomi. Yoshiki is aware of this but he hopes to someday be able to get Ayumi to like him and not cause any drama between them.

Ayumi: But I'm serious guys. There is a mansion near town where rumors say it's haunted.

Seiko: How can it be haunted.

Ayumi: Because it said about 50 years ago, a family once lived there, but a series of murders took place. There were no survivors. And they say once you cross paths with the Mansion, you can see somebody peeking in one of the windows staring right at you...But it's impossible because no one lived there in over 50 years.

Satoshi: *Gulp* Ghosts...

Ayumi: I say we go check it out!

Yoshiki: Yeah. I come along.

Seiko: Me too! Me too!

Naomi: Sigh...I guess I have no choice either.

Satoshi: Ummm...

Ayumi: Mochida, please come along. It won't be that scary...Hehehe...

Satoshi: Fine...But one hour and that's it. I have to be home before 8pm.

Ayumi: Great!

???: Hey what you guys talking about?

Everyone looked behind them and saw a girl with brown hair tied to a short ponytail with blue eyes. Next to her was a boy with glasses and black hair.

Ayumi: Oh hey Suzumoto! Morishige!

Mayu: Hey!

Morishige: Hmm...

Mayu Suzumoto is Ayumi's classmate and friend. She's a sweet and caring person. She enjoys spending time at the drama club. She is extremely close to Morishige and call him 'Shig-nii'.

Sakutaro Morishige is Mayu's friend and is Ayumi's classmate. Like Mayu, he's also a member of the drama club and has dreams of becoming an actor. He usually the silent one in the group but isn't afraid to speak what's on his mind. He is really close to Mayu and opens up to her. He and Mayu both have a crush on each other but haven't even confessed to each other yet.

Ayumi: We were talking about a spooky old mansion where rumors say it's haunted. So we all are going to check it out.

Mayu: Can me and Shig-nii come?

Ayumi: Sure, the more the merrier.

Morishige: Mayu are you sure about this?

Mayu: Don't worry Shig-nii. It's probably all a prank for laughs.

Morishige: I guess you're right. So to make sure I'm coming along.

Mayu: Okay!

Ayumi: Yay! Let's go everyone.

The Kisaragi students begin to leave except for Satoshi who felt uncomfortable with all this.

Satoshi: Why do I feel like we are all making a horrible mistake.....