Regret

Ayumi walked down the corridor of the hallway filled with anger and determination with her only light on her candle she litted some time ago.

Ayumi: Ugh. What's with that jerk...I can find the others and get outta here by myself...I don't need Kishinuma-kun's help...

Ayumi then begins to regret what she did....

Ayumi: Maybe I took things a little too far...He looked hurt when I said those words....Maybe when I find the others...I'll apologize.

Ayumi then looks around for her missing friends when all of a sudden, she heard something...

...Zaki....Shino...Zaki....

Ayumi: Huh? Whose calling me?

???: Shinozaki!!

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun?!

???: Come here....

Ayumi: O-Okay...Kishinuma-kun where are you! I want to tell you I'm sorry! I should've never said those words! Kishin-Yoshiki!!

Ayumi then realized she said Yoshiki's first name. But she shook it off and follow the source of Yoshiki's voice.

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun where ar-?!!

???: RAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!

Suddenly Ayumi saw the woman in red again! She had a axe in her hand! She was also charging at Ayumi and pointing the axe directly at her!!

Ayumi: Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Ayumi didged the axe swinging at her then ran the other direction in hopes of escaping the insane dead woman but ends up falling to the ground when she tripped on a wooden plank!

Ayumi: Kya! -Crash- Ow...That hurt....

Woman: Raaaaaaaaaggggh!!!!

Ayumi gawk in horror as the woman walks towards her with the axe.

Ayumi: No! Noo!! Stay back!!

Woman: You....Die...Now....

Ayumi screamed and clutch her head waiting for the blow. This was the end of her. Her hopes for escaping was futile now. Her only wish is for Yoshiki to find the other three and escape...

Yoshiki: SHINOZAKI!!!!!!!!!!

Ayumi: Eh?!

Yoshiki then came outta nowhere just in time to grab the axe before the woman could bring it down on Ayumi's head.

Ayumi: K-Kishinuma-Kun!!

Yoshiki: Keep your paws off of her!!

Woman: ....Die...

-Stabs-

Yoshiki: Gah! Ack!

Ayumi: -Gasp- Noooooooooo!

The woman stabbed Yoshiki through his stomach all the way towards his inner organs. Then forcully pulled her arm out. Yoshiki felled to the ground.

Ayumi: YOSHIKI!!!

Woman:-Evil Laughter- Hahahahahaha~!

She begins to walk towards Ayumi as the girl attempted to crawl away.

Before she could try Ayumi to finish her off.

A stabbing sound echoed through the hallway. The woman dropped her axe as she was stabbed with a big stick with a pointy edge at the end. She then felled to the ground finally dead.

The one who stabbed her was Yoshiki.

Ayumi: Y-Yoshiki!!

Yoshiki: A-Ayumi...Thank God...You're alright.

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun!

She begins to run towards him as he made a grin....

...Before falling to the ground....

Yoshiki: A...yu...mi...-Dead-

Ayumi stared in horror as he was on the ground

Ayumi stared in horror as he was on the ground....No longer breathing with blood spilled from his mouth as his eyes closed one final time...He was....Dead and it was all her fault....

Ayumi: No...No....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!