Dream Ending

The survivors ran all the way to the main hallway in the mansion. They took a lot of time getting there after 8 rings from the bell. The door was open emitting a strange light coming from it.

Satoshi: Alright! We made it!

Naomi: Oh Thank Goodness!

*Dong*

Ayumi: Oh no! The ninth bell!

Yoshiki: Hurry! Let's get the hell outta here before it rings!

Satoshi: Okay!

Everyone: Hai!

Everyone ran into the light. Then they heard Fuyu's voice.

Fuyu: You guys made it. Good! Now's your choice. Whatever you do. Don't look back. Keep going towards the light.

Everyone: Right!

Satoshi, Naomi, Ayumi, Yoshiki, and Yuka continue walking into the light never looking back as everything went bright around them.

-Eventually-

Ayumi gasped as she woke up. She looked around and realize she was in her room.

Ayumi: It was...All a dream?

Ayumi look at her computer and check for anything about a spooky mansion...So far there were none.

Ayumi: So it was a dream...That means...Everyone's alive right?!

Ayumi checked her phone and saw some recent messages.

Hello Shinozaki-san. -Yui-Sensei

Hey Ayumi-chan, Mochida-kun wants me to watch Yuka-chan. Should I do it? -Miyu

Hey class rep what you up too?

-Satoshi

Guess what, today Naomi tried to ask her darling Mochida out. But she failed. -Seiko.

Shinozaki-chan, Shig-nii needs some help with some scenes from the drama club. Can you give some advice? -Mayu

Hey Ayumi-chan! Want to watch a scary movie with Tohru and me? Don't worry. I'll make sure Tohru won't wuss out. XD-Satoru

Ayumi made a smile. Everyone was still alive. She smiled even more and look at the final message.

-Hey Shinozaki...Umm...Want to go to karoke tonight? -Yoshiki

Ayumi replied back. It was time she be more nicer to Yoshiki.

-Sure. Pick me up around 8. -Ayumi

After a few minutes, he replied back.

Okay! See ya then! -Yoshiki

Ayumi sigh in relief. Everyone was still alive...The mansion was just a dream.

Ayumi: I should be more careful for now on. Something like that could happen someday....Hmm...What's this?

Ayumi checked her computer online and it showed a blog that that had a charm called...

THE SACHIKO-EVER-AFTER-CHARM.

???: Hehehe...

The End???

You got Dream Ending...

A/N: That's it for this story. Thanks for reading everyone. Please View and Comment.