Sad Ending

The survivors ran all the way to the main hallway in the mansion. They took a lot of time getting there after 8 rings from the bell. The door was open emitting a strange light coming from it.

Satoshi: Alright! We made it!

Naomi: Oh Thank Goodness!

*Dong*

Ayumi: Oh no! The ninth bell!

Yoshiki: Hurry! Let's get the hell outta here before it rings!

Satoshi: Okay!

Everyone: Hai!

Everyone ran into the light. Then they heard Fuyu's voice.

Fuyu: You guys made it. Good! Now's your choice. Whatever you do. Don't look back. Keep going towards the light.

Everyone: Right!

Satoshi, Naomi, Ayumi, Yoshiki, and Yuka continue walking into the light never looking back as everything went bright around them...Until Yoshiki stopped...

Yoshiki:..Sorry Shinozaki....

Ayumi: Huh? Kishinuma did you say something?

Yoshiki:....

Ayumi: Kishinuma???

Yoshiki:....

Satoshi: Yoshiki is something wrong?

Yoshiki body begins to disvolved as he made a sad grin and disappear in the bright light...

Ayumi: Ki...Kishinuma-kun...No...-Sobs-
-Hiccup-

Satoshi:...Shinozaki I'm sorry...But we have to keep going...

Yuka:...Ayumi-nee...

Ayumi:....(Yoshiki-kun...I'm so sorry...)

The four survivors walk into the light...Never looking back...Until they made it back to their world...

After they escaped...They were glad they made it back. However....Their happiness disappeared as they realize Yoshiki and the others were gone...Never coming back...

A few weeks later Ayumi received some shockig news...

Ayumi: Eh?! What are you talking about?!

Satoshi: Shinozaki. I don't know what you're talking about...

Naomi: Same here. Who is this Kishinuma? Suzumoto? Who are those people? You meet some new friends?

Ayumi:...No...No...You have to remember them! You can't forget them!

Satoshi: Shinozaki...I don't know those people?

Naomi: Who are you talking about class rep?

Ayumi: But...But Nakashima...What about Shinohara! You remember her right?!

Naomi:...Who?

Ayumi:...No...No...THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! NO!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!! Why!!!

Ayumi ran away from the school leaving everyone shock...

After that...She was never...Seen again...

Years have gone by and those who died in the mansion were forgotten even by the survivors...Except for one...

???: Everyone...I'm so sorry...This...Is all my fault...I don't deserve to live...

???: ..Zaki...Shinozaki...

Ayumi:...Hm...

???: Shinozaki...Shinozaki...

Ayumi: Who...Is that calling me???...It sound so familiar......

It sound so familiar

You got Sad Ending...