The Truth About The Mansion

Satoshi and the girls made to their destination.

The infirmary.

Naomi: Thank Kami-sama. We made it.

Athough Naomi had said it, she still felt anxious going into the infirmary after her last little visit....

But now that most of the ghost are gone...Naomi felt okay being in there.

Satoshi: Good. Now that we're here. Yuka. Why don't you take a good rest. You been through a lot.

Yuka: Okay Onii-chan.

Satoshi: We'll wake you up when it's time to leave.

Yuka nods and goes to one of the infirmary beds and went to sleep.

Ayumi: She look so kawaii when she's sleeping.

Satoshi nods at that and then turn his attention back to the book.

Satoshi: Naomi, Shinozaki...It's time...

Boh girls nodded as they went towards the table where Satoshi was at and look at the book.

Satoshi: Are you two ready?

Naomi: Yes.

Ayumi nods.

Satoshi look back at the book amd it was entited 'Anna's diary'.

It was time to find out the truth behind this mansion.

Anna's Diary

4/23/1943

-Dear Diary.

Today is the best day of my life. My family have decided to move in into a nice looking mansion. Mama and Papa were happy and so were my siblings. I couldn't wait!

4/27/1943

-Dear Diary

We have found the mansion a few days later and move out of our old home. At first I like the place...But then...It begins to go a little off...For some reasons...I keep hearung voices...I thought I was the only one...So I kept this to myself because I did not want to worry my family.

5/13/1943

-Dear Diary

The voices continue...They won't stop...Then Mama begin to act strange. She was a nice mama. I loved her. She gave her everything me and my siblings wanted. She gave me all the love and care she could give. She even gave me a teddy bear with a blue ribbon. However...One day...She changed. She begins to yell at us....What did we do to make Mama so angry...Then I realize it was the house...It was controlling her.

5/17/1943

-Dear Diary

Ever since Mommy had changed. My siblings begin ti get more afraid of her. Papa was always out on business, he never seen wants going on. Papa please come home...Mama...Has changed...

5/20/1943

-Dear Diary

The voices won't leave me alone. Mama was never the same again. One day. She took me into the basement...And she locked me in there. I beg her to let me out. But instead...She called me "Worthless Child" and left me in there. Why Mama...Why???...She never came back for days...Mama...I'm hungry...I'm scared...I'm alone...I feel so cold...So....Cold....So....C-.............

6/26/1944

-Dear Diary

Before I realized it. I was dead. I couldn't go to heaven like Papa said I would when I die. I was trapped. I couldn't leave. Why did Mama kill me...Then one day I saw Mama lingering over my corpse yelling at me for saying it wasn't her fault. So she cut out my tongue and buried my corpse inside the basement....I was left alone again. Papa came home and got worried...My siblings also worried. They begin to look all over for me...Mama never told them...However when Papa was closed to finding out what happend...Mama killed him...Why Mama?! Why are you doing this?! Papa didn't deserve to die!!!

6/28/1944

-Dear Diary

My Papa join me trapped in this mansion. However I was unable to see him. Today. My Mama became a totally different person. She begins to kidnap each of my siblings and held them captive...But that was not he end of it. She begins to slowly torture them to death. I can still remember their terrifying screams as I was unable to do anything but cry...I'm sorry...Shun-nii, Emilia-nee, Fuyu-nii, Hatsune-nee.

7/15/1945

-Dear Diary

Mama got away with murder. No one knew it was her who killed us all. So...I took revenge...I begin to haunt mommy in her dreams...Ha...She deserve it. She begins to plead with me to leave her alone...But I wouldn't...One day...She took her own life and was trapped here like all of us. So I begin to use her as a puppet to lure others who dare enter the mansion and kill them. My siblings were also under my control. I begin to trap others here as well....I'm still very lonely....I'm...Still thirsty....For blood...And Revenge....

Satoshi:.....

Girls:....

Naomi: Wow....I can't believe it...

Ayumi: So it was the mother. Why...Would she do such a thing...

Satoshi: We're about to find out...Let's wake Yuka up...Our next destination is the basement.

TBC.