Finding Naomi

Satoshi was back near the first floor entrance to the Mansion.

Where could the others be?

"Hey, Mochida..."

Satoshi: Huh?

Satoshi could've swore he heard a familar voice.

"Here... over here..."

Satoshi: That voice....Shinohara?!

He then saw was a shadowy figure of what appeared to be Seiko running in the other direction.

Satoshi: Is that you, Shinohara?! Wait for me!

Satoshi took off after Seiko, who seemed to be running toward a flight of stairs.

Satoshi: Shinohara, wait! Where are you going?"

As he ran up to the top of stairs, he stopped at the bottom of the flight to the third floor.

Satoshi: Did she run upstairs?

Just then, a cellphone came flying into view. It flew past Satoshi and landed on the floor. He quickly turned and picked up the cellphone. Opening it, he recognized whose cellphone it was.

Satoshi: Wait... this is Naomi's cellphone! Naomi! Where are you?! Are you with Shinohara?!

He quickly ran up the stairs to the third floor.

He then stopped when he heard crying coming from the restroom.

Satoshi: Naomi?

He open up the door to reveal the crying brunette in the bathroom.

Satoshi: Naomi!!

Naomi: Huh?

Naomi turned her head and see Satoshi. She gasped in bewilderment.

Naomi: Satoshi?

Satoshi: What's the matter? Are you hurt?

Satoshi sat in front of her to see if she was alright.

Satoshi: Naomi??

He got worried when she didn't say anything.

Naomi then hugged him and begins to cry.

Naomi: Stupid! You should've found me sooner! Satoshi!!!

Satoshi: Naomi....

Satoshi smiles and let Naomi cries in his arms.

Later

Satoshi: I see you injured your leg...

Naomi: Yeah. But Seiko toom care of it.

Satoshi: Shinohara? Speaking of her...Where is she? Wasn't she with you?

Naomi: Oh Seiko.....Seiko is.....

Naomi went towards the body of Seiko whose face was now pale and her eyes were closed with blood sprouting outta it. The rope that was around her neck left a line that was barely seen.

Satoshi: No...No way...But that's impossible! I saw her a few mimutes ago....(Or did I?)

Naomi: It's all my fault....We had a fight nd she ran off. if only I did not had that fight with her, she would be still alive....Seiko....

Satoshi: There there...I know it's not your fault...You know Shinohara is incapable of doing something like this...

Naomi: Satoshi....

Satoshi: Come on....Let's try to find the others and get outta here....For Shinohara....

Naomi: Okay...

The two look back at Seiko.

Satoshi: I'm sorry Shinohara...We would take you with us...But this is goodbye...Don't worry about Naomi...She will be in my care now. Just you watch. I'll get her outta here.

The two begin to leave unaware they were beung watched by Seiko's ghost who had a smile on her face.

G. Seiko: Thank you Mochida, I'll leave Naomiin your care. Take good care of her.

To be continued...