Tohru's Final Hour

Tohru looks at Satoshi and Naomi with a dead expresssion.

Tohru: Surprise....

Satoshi: Y-You...Killed...Him....

Naomi: W-Why....

Tohru: Why?? Because he killed Nii-chan....So I killed him for revenge...My beloved Nii-chan is never coming back....

Tohru looks over at a corner where he sees Satoru whose eyes were wide. His head was bleeding blood and he had a hole in his chest. He looked like his heart was forcefully pulled out because there was a trail of blood coming out. Satoru really was dead....

Tohru: Oh God...Nii-chan....*Sobs* I'm sory Nii-chan...Don't leave me...Please....

Naomi couldn't help but cry...

Satoshi comfort her...He looked at Tohru who was utterly broken over the lost of his brother. Satoshi was mad at Morishige for doing such a horridious crime but felt slight guilty that the boy die because he was still their friend. He just can't believe he heard that Suzumoto was dead. Like Yui-Sensei, Shinohara and...Tendo...

Satoshi: Tohru...We have to get outta here. We have to look for the others so...

Tohru: I'm staying.

Satoshi: W-What?!

Naomi: But Tendo.

Tohru: I said I'm staying...Sorry but Guys. Leave without me...

Naomi: No. We have to keep going! We have to still find a way out! Tohru you have to come with us!!

Tohru:....Sorry. But I refuse...I made up my mind. Guys just go...Before you go....Here...

Tohru gives Satoshi and Naomi a secret key.

Satoshi: A-A key...

Tohru: I found it some time ago...Now go...Leave me behind....

Satoshi: Tohru....

Tohru: I want to stay with Nii-chan forever. He is my precious person. Even if he's dead. I refuse to leave him...Now go you two...Find the rest the others...Escape this mansion...And avenge our deaths...Everyone single on of us....

Satoshi: Naomi...We have to go....

Naomi: But...

Satoshi: Naomi...He won't listen. His mind is made up...Come on...Let's go...Tendo...I'm promise we'll tell your family what happend to you and your brother...For now...Thank you for eveything and....Goodbye.....

Naomi: Tendo!!!

Satoshi and Naomi left Tohru all by himself all alone in the dark hallway with his dead brother.

Tohru: Well....This is it...

He then hears the whispering. He knows someone's coming.

Tohru looked at his brother. Walks over to his corpse. And hugs it.

Tohru: Nii-chan. I know you're dead as much as I hate to admit it. But...I love you...Not as just a brother but as a lover....Shocker right? You probably hate me now. Think I'm disgusting? Oh well. No matter what you think of me I will always love you. And will remain by your side. Thinks of this as a thank you for being my brother and looking after me....Sorry for being a burden all the time...

He then sings a song that he and his brother sing all the time...

Tohru: Tell them what I know now~

Shout it from the rooftops~

Write it along the skyline~

All we had is gone now~

Tell them I was happy~

And my heart is broken~

All my scars are open~

Tell them what I hope would be Impoosible~...

Impossible...Impossible...Impossible...

Tohru remember how he and his brother loved that song.

He looks ahead and sees the woman who killed Yui-Sensei and Mayu coming towards his way. This time she had a axe...

This is it.

He was going to die...

Tohru: Onii-chan...Guess I'll join you in the afterlife. My final wish is that I hope we be reborn as twin brothers again in the next life....I love you....Nii-chan....

The woman stopped towards Tohru pulls up the axe before sending towards his head.

*Splat*

A/N: That was sad. The song Tohru was singing was impossible by Shontelle. It's really a beautiful song even if it's old. I hope you enjoy. Vote and commit, please. See ya soon.