Child Victims

Satoshi, Yuka, and Miyu were hiding in a bedroom after the horror they just saw. Satoshi decided it was time to find the others and get outta this mansion.

Yuka: Onii-chan......

Satoshi: Yuka, don't worry...Come on you two. Let's find the others.

Yuka and Miyu nodded and left the room. They. looked around the hallways for their missing friends.

Satoshi: Come on, this way...

Miyu: Mochida-kun, are you sure it's a good idea?

The reason why he asked is because that's the direction they ran from when the ghost attacked Ms. Yui.

Satoshi: Don't worry, if anything happens. I'll protect you both.

Yuka: Onii-chan...

Miyu: Okay. (Mochida-kun is usually timid and scared at times like this. But this is a different side of him that comes out when it involves his friends. That side makes him brave and face danger ahead. I like that side of him. Mochida-kun, I hope we all get outta this nightmare...When I get out, I definetly gonna confess to him.)

Yuka: Miyu-san, you sure have been quiet for a while. Is something the matter?

Miyu:...Hm...Oh no I'm fine. Just thinking.

Yuka nods and continues to follow her older brother. Miyu follows in pursuit of the two. Along the way, he begins to get the feeling of being watched.

The three survivors walked around the hallways for a single trace of any of their friends.

Nothing.

Satoshi: Hey look at this.

Satoshi found a note nearby. It was the note from Satoru.

Satoshi: It's a note from Satoru!

Miyu: Read what it says Mochida-kun!

Satoshi nods and begins to read.

Dear Everyone, if you are reading this, we should be close by. But be careful. I fear that we are no longer in the same dimension. If you don't get what I'm saying, then I'll tell you. I believe that we are in a nexus. A spiritual plane of mutiple dimensions. Example. We are in the same mansion. But some of us are in different dimensions. The nexus is caused by the vengeful spirits of this place. No matter if we are in the same room or at least hear another, we won't be able to meet each other unless one of us is able to cross into another's dimension. I don't know how we do it. But...Please everyone, be safe...Me and Tohru will find you all as soon as possible. Just...Don't die on us...

Sincerely, Satoru~

Miyu: It's a good thing, he left this for us...So he should be close by.

Satoshi: Yeah...But what's does he by we won't be able to see other again?

Miyu: Well...We should take his words of advice.

Yuka: Onii-chan...

Satoshi: Yuka, what's wrong?

Yuka: I found this newspaper nearby....It could be important....

Yuka gives the newspaper to Miyu as he begins to read.

Miyu: July 16 1957...4 children were found brutally murdered.The shocking brutal deaths of the children had been traced back to the Mansion where police had found them in the basement. The murders took place in the basement. Many torture weapons were found there and these were the tools that were used to cut out the victims tongues after they were killed. It's unknown who the perpetrator was. The police couldn't link anybody besides the Sh--o----ki family. But they couldn't arrest anybody due to confusion.

Satoshi and Yuka:....

Miyu: Well we found a clue and here's the child victims...Look likes they were all siblings.

Shun-Male-8 years old-Commited suicide by hanging and die of suffocation. But it's a possible chance it was a murder-suicide.

Hatsune-Female-7 years old-Stabbed rapidly through the abdomen. Tongue was forcefully pulled out.

Fuyu-Male-12 years old-Stabbed in the eye mutiple times and died of bloodlust.

Emilia-Female-10 years old-beaten repeatedly with a iron stick. Died of child abuse.

Satoshi: Wow. Those poor kids. Now I really want to know what happend here?

Yuka: Umm...Onii-chan...

Satoshi: Yes Yuka?

Yuka: I have to go potty...

Satoshi: Eh? Already?!

Miyu: *Giggles*

Satoshi sighs.

This is going to be a long night. Besides Ms. Yui, he just hopes everyone else is still alive and kicking.