Losing Trust In Others

Yuka was all alone and was surrounded by the fears.

She had lost her big brother and Miyu-san. She couldn't remember much on what happend. One minute she was in the bathroom, the next minute, she finds herself in the hallway.

Yuka: I hope Onii-chan is around....Onii-chan? Anybody? Hello?

Yuka then hears a camera flashing not too far away.

Yuka: (Is someone there?)

Yuka follows the sound of flashing in the dark hallways aiming to see who the person was.

(Morishige's Pov /Finally/ )

Such a perfect expression... such perfect posture... it was stunning to look at. I felt the need to inspect this masterpiece. I took out my cell phone and switched to camera mode, making sure to get just the right composition then hitting on the shutter button.

A brilliant flash flooded the room and the phone made a sound to confirm that the picture had been saved. I couldn't help but smile a bit. There had been numerous corpses littering this Mansion.

Ahahahahaha.....Hahahahahaha....So Malicous....So Beautiful....

I was closing my phone to put it away when I noticed that someone else was in the room with me. I then turned to face the familiar survivor and recognized her face and uniform.

Me: Ah, Mochida's sister. Where is your brother?

I believe Yuka was her name....Maybe....

Yuka: Um...

Yuka cowered in fear. Did she see me take that photo?... I suppose she wouldn't be able to understand why I chose to record what I found here. It must have been unnerving for her.

Yuka: Big brother... is missing. I went in a stall to go pee and....I find myself all alone after that...

It must have been distressing, losing track of her brother in a place like this. No doubt she would be upset if she would found her big brother dead. Heck I would be more worried if it was Mayu... I have to keep searching for her and I knew that finding her among these corpses would likely be the end for me. I preferred to search alone, but Yuka didn't seem capable of lasting long in this situation on her own...

(Author's Pov)

Morishige: Hmm...How about we search for your brother together?

Yuka: Ummm....I think I'll be find on my own.

Morishige then made a creepy smirk which scared Yuka...

Morishige: Why are you scared little Yuka, I only asked for assisstence. Why won't you let me help you? Don't you trust me?

Yuka: T-That's okay. It's alright....

Morishige's face became more insane-like as he sneers at Yuka.

Morishige: Now aren't you selfish, now come over here so I can 'help' you!!!

Yuka then begins to run with Morishige in pursuit.

Yuka ran towards the hallways looking around.

Yuka: What sound I do! Onii-chan!

Yuka then sees a closet.

Yuka: I know I'll hide in there!

Morishige: YU-KA....

Yuka: Oh no, better hide quickly...

Yuka ran into the closet and hide.

She begins to hear footsteps walking back and forth while she whimpers quietly.

Then everything got all quiet.

Yuka: (Is it safe to come out now?)

Choice Time

A. Open The Closet

B. Don't Open Yet

(Remember thwese will determine Yuka's fate. What will be your choice?)

To be continued....