Appeased The Children!!

The survivors paced through the hallways searching for either Yuka or the ghost children.

Satoshi: Hey...I see something up ahead!

The other three look ahead and saw one of the ghost. It was Shun. The child who died suffocation.

Shun: H-H-H...Help....

Student: Huh?

The students were shock. The ghost children were usually trying to kill them..But Shun...He was begging for help? Was it possible...The children were suffering.

Shun: H-Help me...RAAAAAAGGGHH!

Shun charged at them while all of them stared in shock. He then pushed Yoshiki outta the way causing him to hit the wall and Shun then attack Satoshi by grabbing him by the neck!

Ayumi: Kishinuma!! Mochida!!!

Naomi: Satoshi!!!

Satoshi was trying to pry Shun off him but the ghost child kept his grip and was trying to choke Satoshi to death!!

Satoshi: Gack! Ack!! H-He..lp!!

Naomi: Class Rep! Quick the remains!!

Ayumi: R-Right!!

Ayumi went towards the jar and pick it up!

Ayumi: Shun! Stop!

Shun: DIE!!!

Shun ignored her and continuing to choke Satoshi who was turning blue. He could die in any second.

Ayumi: Shun..I..I...I have your remain!!

Shun stopped and looked at her.

Shun: Y...You got my tongue?

Ayumi then stood confused? So that's what he lost? Maybe it was tooken after he died from suffocation. Well that was what the newsletter said. She pulled out a tongue and gave it to Shun.

Ayumi: Here.

Ayumi hoped that she got the right tongue. Otherwise they're dead.

Shun: ....Thank you...

Shun then vanished in a flash of light.

Naomi: It worked!! You did it Class Rep!

Naomi then went to Satoshi.

Naomi: Are you alright?

Satoshi: Yeah....But I think I got a bruise on my neck.

Yoshiki begins to wake up after his experience.

Yoshiki: Ughhh...Damn brat...

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun, are you okay?

Yoshiki: Yeah. I guess....

Ayumi: Oh well as long as you and Mochida are alright. That's fine with me.

Yoshiki made a small frown but nods.

Satoshi: Come on, let's find the rest of the children...

Suddenly they heard giggling nearby. It was getting closer. Curious, the survivors follow the giggling which lead them to a familar hallway. The walls were covered in bloody handprints like those of a child. And at the end of the hallway showed two ghost girls playing with the corpse of one of the twins. Poking their scissors Tohru's head, eyes, and mouth.

In other words...The scene was gruesome....

Satoshi: Oh my God...(Poor Tohru...We should've never left him behind)

Naomi and Ayumi: *Whimpering*

Yoshiki: *Sneers in anger* Those brats....

The ghost girls were Hatsune and Emilia. Two more children of the family who died.

Ayumi: I'm going for it.....

Yoshiki: Be careful Shinozaki...

She nodded and walked up to the ghost girls who were giggling insanely while playing with Tohru's insides...

Ayumi: Hatsune...And Emilia....

Hatsune: ?!!

Emilia: ?!!

Ayumi: Here.

Ayumi gave them their remains...

The ghost girls look in shock before smiling.

Girls: Thank you...

Like Shun, they then vanished...

Ayumi: *Phew*

Naomi: More ghosts gone. Three down and three more to go.

Satoshi: Yep.

Yoshiki: Let's find the ghost child Fuyu.

???: HELP!!!!

Satoshi: No...Way...That voice...

Naomi: It couldn't be...

Ayumi: Is that...!

Satoshi: Y-YUKA?!!

Yuka: HELP ME!!! ONII-CHAN!!!!!!

Satoshi: Yuka!!!

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Sorry...Oh well...Whats happening to Yuka? Find out in the next chapter!

To be continued...