Victims Remain

Yoshiki and Ayumi find themselves lost in the Mansion. Also they separated from the twins not to long ago because of the earthquake.

Ayumi:....I...I can't take this anymore! I wanna go home!

Yoshiki: Don't worry Shinozaki. We will be home soon. All we gotta do is find the others.

Ayumi: Yeah. But I can't believe we got separated from the twins.

Yoshiki: More like we lost them because of that damn earthquake.

Ayumi: Hey what's this?

Ayumi begin to read a familiar note. (It was the exact same newsletter about the child victims that Satoshi and Co. Read about a few chapters ago.)

Ayumi: Oh My God...This is horrible...

Yoshiki: Now we know what happend to children of the family....But what about the adults...

Ayumi: They must've suffered too...But I wanna know is....What happend to the parents of these children?

Yoshiki just shrug...

However...

They then heard a thump.

Both jolted when they heard it and saw someone walking down the hallway coming their way. Yoshiki recognized her.

Yoshiki: (Shit! It's that bitch that killed Yui-Sensei...I have to get Shinozaki outta here!)

Yoshiki and Ayumi ran into a room to hide. However the ghost woman followed them inside.

Yoshiki and Ayumi were hiding underneath the bed.

The Ghost Woman was looking around for them.

Yoshiki then sees the woman stopped.

Ayumi begins to quiver in fear of being found.

Yoshiki felt his heart rised through his throat.

He then got an idea. It's stupid but it has to work. Or else they'll be caught!

He saw a teddy bear underneath the bed. He carefully grabbed it. While the woman wasn't looking. He threw the bear towards the door and hear it go down with a thump! That got the attention of the woman. She then leaves the room to find the noise.

After a few minutes. She was gone.

Ayumi: Whew.....Thank you Kishinuma-kun.

Yoshiki: Anytime...

The two begin to look around the room for clues. That is until Yoshii found something.

Yoshiki: Hey, Shinozaki! There's a fridge in this room.

Ayumi: O-Okay....Be careful...There could be something in it...Be better got outta here quickly and find Mochida and the others before that woman comes back.

Yoshiki nods and carefully opens the fridge to find nothing inside. However the only thing inside was a jar full of tongues and other remains.

Ayumi: *Gasp*

Yoshiki: WTF. Now that just messed up!!

Ayumi: Hey...I think we need these...

Yoshiki: Why?

Ayumi: For appeasing.

Yoshiki: Appeasing?

Ayumi: Yeah. Ghost have to be appeased. I believe these belong to the children we saw on the newsletter not too long ago.

Yoshiki: Alright. But isn't it dangerous.

Ayumi: Don't worry I know what I'm doing. For now let's search for Mochida and the others.

Yoshiki:.....(I hope she does know what she's doing...)