A memory from the past!

Satoshi begins to wake up and all he sees is darkness.

It was around.

Satoshi: Am I...Dead?

He hoped not. But then he realize he wasn't dead when the darkness begins to fade and he finds himself in a room now.

He then sees the women in red burying someone. He recognize it was
the younest child. The little girl who died a tragic death.

What the heck is going on here?

Woman: N-no. It's not my fault...IT'S NOT MY FAUULT!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!

The woman then stared at her decreased daughter.

Woman: It's your fault! It's your fault! Stop haunting me in my dreams! I did nothing wrong! What did I do to deserve this!!!

Silence was her only answer as she growled then grab a pair of scissors. She then opens the decreased girl's mouth and cut out her tongue.

Woman: Ha ha...Hahahahahahahaha
You can't tell anybody if you can't speak. Just stay dead. Just die and stay dead! You'll be doing the rest of the world a favor!

The mother then got up and glares down at the child.

Woman: I'll be taking this....What's wrong. Got nothing to say sweetie? You don't anything to say to mommy? Well be a good girl and stay dead. If I see you in my dreams again...I'll come back and kill you again over and over. Get it as a warning....Anna....

The mother buried her daughter in the cemetary and took her tongue unaware of the ectoplasmic form of her daughter watching her sadly. She had tears in her eyes.

Satoshi: Poor girl...

Suddenly the darkness return and Satoshi begins to black out.

Naomi: Satoshi! SATOSHI!!

Yuka: Onii-chan!!

Satoshi: Wh-Huh?

Ayumi: Thank God you're awake. We been trying to get you to wake up for minutes.

Satoshi: S-Sorry....

Yoshiki: Well at least your alright. You black out the moment you had that bag in your hand.

Satoshi: The bag.

He looked at the tongue bag. It was beginning to make since.

Satoshi: Guys I think we're close to solving the mystery behind the mansion..

Naomi: How?

Satoshi: This bag. Inside is a tongue. It belongs to the youngest child who died and I found out her name...It's Anna.

Ayumi: Anna?!

She heard that name before. It was spoken plently of times. She couldn't believe it.

Yoshiki: What the hell?!

Naomi: Oh God. That's her tongue?! That's barbaric. Who would do such a thing.

Satoshi: Her mother.

Naomi, Ayumi, Yuka, and Yoshiki: Huh?

Satoshi: When I was unconsicous I saw a vision of the woman in red. She was shouting out things like "It's not her fault" and she had the body of her youngest child and she took her tongue by cutting it out with scissors.

Ayumi: Oh my God?!!

Yuka: I-Is it possible....That she killed the ghost children...

The teens did not want to believe it. What kind of mother would do that to her children. Just the thought of it sickens them.

Ayumi: Hey what's this.

Ayumi pulled out what seems to be a diary.

Yoshiki: Another diary.

Ayumi: And a key too. This could belong to it.

Naomi: We should probably read it somewhere else. It's too dark in here.

Satoshi: Yeah let's go someone else.

The teens left the room with the diary.

What kinda dark secrets lies inside the diary that will solve the mystery of the mansion.