Secret Room...

Satoshi and co. were all back together but they know their reunion is cut short as they got outta the hole.

Satoshi: Okay now what?

They appeased the children except one. The ghost woman is still stalking them. The mystery behind the mansion is still unknown. Which lead the survivors pretty clueless on what to do next.

Yoshiki: I got no idea.

Ayumi: I hate to admit but I'm lost on what to do next. I got no more remains...

Satoshi: Yeah....

Yuka: Onii-chan....

Satoshi: Don't worry Yuka....We'll all thinknof something...We can't lose hope just yet...

Some of them look like they were about to give up...Naomi remembered something!

Naomi: Hey! Wait a minute!

Everyone looked at her in wonder and confusion.

Satoshi: What is it Naomi?

Naomi: Satoshi. Remember that key Tohru gave us. Do you still have it?

Satoshi then stared in shock before going into his pants pocket to fish ojut the key he now just remembered he had.

Satoshi: Yes! I still have it.

Naomi: I have a feeling this key means something. It could lead us to a room we never been before...

Satoshi: Yeah. But what do you think which door this key belongs too?

Yoshiki: Wait...I think I remember something too.

Naomi: What is it, Kishinuma?

Yoshiki: Shinozaki, remember that room we passed on the fourth floor?

Ayumi: Yeah but it was locked.

Yoshiki: So that means we're on to something!

Ayumi: Eh?

Satoshi: Yoshiki got a point! It's been staring at us right in the face! This key probably leads to the room on the fourth floor. Something could be in it!

Yuka: A secret room?

Naomi: You're right!

Ayumi: At that rate we have no time to loose. We better go back to that room.

Yoshiki: Yeah Shinozaki! Let's go back to the fourth floor!

-Later-

The survivors made it to the fourth floor and was able to use the key. Inside the room showed a bedroom but it was a complete mess. So many papers were all over the place. There were words covered in blood that said 'It's not my fault' or 'I didn't do it'. Whispers were all over the room. Everyone were now pretty freaked out by the room.

Yoshiki: What the hell?

Satoshi: Whoa...What happend here?

Yuka: *Whimpers* It's creepy...

Ayumi: Now I'm really wondering what happend here?

Naomi: Espically to the youngest child and her parents. We still don't know how they died.

Ayumi: Come on everyone, let's look around. We'll find something...

Everyone splitted up around the room to search for anything that could be a clue.

Naomi was looking through the papers.

Ayumi and Yoshiki searched through around the beds.

Yuka trued to gather enough courage to look between the bloody clothes.

Satoshi looked through the drawers. However, he then found something...He pulled out....A tongue bag?!!

Satoshi: What the hell?!!

Yuka: Onii-chan?!

Naomi and Yoshiki: Satoshi?!

Ayumi: What is it Mochida?!!

Satoshi: It's a tongue bag...And it has a name on it...It says Anna....

Naomi: Wait...Isn't that the name the woman was whispering?

Satoshi:.......

Yoshiki: Satoshi? What's wrong dude?

Satoshi: .....

Ayumi: Mochida?

Naomi: Satoshi?

Yuka: Onii-chan?

Satoshi then felled the to ground. The last thing he heard was the others screaming his name before everything went black.