Reunited Again...Sortta...

Satoshi was holding on to Yuka while she scream as the the final ghost child Anna walk towards them with a creepy grin on her face with scissors in hand.

Anna: Hehehehehehe~!

Satoshi: No!! Get away from us!

Yuka: Onii-chan!!

Naomi ran as fast as she can until she had made it all the way towards the hallways. She look and saw the Mochida Siblings im the corner of the wall in the hallway screaming in fear as Anna got closer.

Naomi: Oh no! I have to do something!

Naomi knows what she is doing is stupid but...

She needs to save Satoshi and his sister or they'll die.

So in that note...

She ran in front of them protecting them.

Satoshi: Naomi!

Yuka: Naomi-Nee-chan!

Naomi: Anna! Stop!

Anna looked in ahock hearing her name before shaking her head and advancing once more. She pulls the scissors up asNaomi closed her eyes.

Satoshi: Naomi, noooooo!!!

Naomi waited for the blow to happen...It could've been all over...

However....Nothing happen...

Naomi: Eh?

Naomi opened her eyes to see the child was gone. Along with she and the Mochida Siblings are safe...For now...

Naomi: S-She's gone?.....Oh thank goodness...

Naomi felt her legs gave out before sprawling to the floor.

Satoshi: Naomi!! Are you alright?!

Naomi: Yes...It was just a scary experience...

Satoshi: I know...Just don't scare me like that again. I don't know what I do if I lost you or Yuka.

Both girls made a smile at that as Yuka walked over to Naomi.

Yuka: Naomi-nee-chan, are you sure you're okay?

Naomi: Yes...Yuka-chan, I'm fine. Honest.

???: Hello! Anyone there?!

Satoshi: Shinozaki?! Is that you?!!

Ayumi came from a distance in the dark hallway before looking in relief when she found the others.

Ayumi: Mochida! Nakashima! Yuka-chan!

Naomi: Class Rep! You're alright!

Yuka: Ayumi-Nee-chan!

Satoshi looked around as if expecting someone but looked confused...

Satoshi: Where's Yoshiki, Shinozaki?

Ayumi: ......Kishinuma...Kishinuma is...*Starts Crying*

Satoshi:...N-No...Yoshiki...He can't be...

Ayumi: IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!

The other three watched in shock as Ayumi fell to the ground crying her heart out.

Ayumi: It's all my fault! Kishinuma and everyone! If only I did not find out about this mansion...They...They would be still alive...I'm so sorry!!! -Sobs- -Hiccup-

Satoshi: Shinozaki...

Naomi: Class Rep. No one blames you. No one saw it coming. We forgive you.

Yuka: Ayumi-Nee. Don't cry...

Ayumi: -Sobs-

Naomi puts her arms around her and comfort her.

Naomi: There There. It's going to be okay. No more deaths. The four of us are getting outta here for everyone. Okay?

Ayumi: O-Okay...

Satoshi: Shinozaki...I'm sorry. I should've been there....If only I was there. Yoshiki would probably be still alive. After all, he is my best friend. So don't worry. I don't blame you either. You didn't know...

Ayumi: Mochida-kun...

Yuka: Onii-chan...

Satoshi: Come on you three. Let's go to the infirmary. It's about a hallway down. Once we get there. We are going to find out the truh behind this entire mansion...

Girls: Hai! (Right!)

TBC.