Confronting Anna

Satoshi and the girls were about to leave the infirmary when Yuka saw something at the corner of her eye.

Yuka: Onii-chan.

Satoshi: Yes Yuka?

Yuka: What's that?

Satoshi looked over at the desk to see some small little teddy bear with a blue ribbon tied around it's neck.

Satoshi: Wait...Blue Ribbon?...Ah ha!

Naomi: Satoshi, what is it?

Satoshi grabs the teddy bear and inspect it a bit before smiling.

Satoshi: I think we found another clue. Remember in the diary, Anna said her mother gave her a teddy bear.

Ayumi: Yeah?

Satoshi: Well this is it. And this could also help us appease her.

Naomi and Ayumi eyes went wide.

Satoshi: So we got her tongue and teddy bear. Our next stop will be the basement where we could appease her.

Naomi and Ayumi: Right!!

Yuka: How do we get there?

Naomi: There's gotta be someway.

Ayumi look then examines the wall and notices that inside the wall was a different passageway.

Ayumi: Mochida, I found something.

Satoshi: Good work Shinozaki.

Satoshi grabs his phone and lit it up to check the passway.

Satoshi: Yep, it's a different path on thus wall that could be connected to the basement. We should get going now.

Naomi: wow! I hope this can lead us to the basement.

Satoshi: Yep! I remember in the Illusion that the Mother had took this direction to bury Anna's body.

Yuka: Well, let's go!

Ayumi: Right!

The survivos went into the secret passageway which lead them straight to the basement.

As they walk about a few minutes. They see a bunch of corpse everywhere. Some were on tables in display. Others were in a bloody pool left to rot! Some look like they been through a lot of torture.

Ayumi: Kyaaaaaaa!!!

Satoshi: Yuka!! Don't look!!

Yuka: -Whimpers-

Naomi:My God! How many people did Anna and her family already killed!

Satoshi: Probably more than a lot...Let's keep going...

The survivors walk down a bit a few rooms, a little help from the good spirits before reaching their destination.

Fuyu: Ayumi-san...

Ayumi: Fuyu-kun?!! What are you still doing here?! Didn't we appease you?!

Fuyu nodded.

Fuyu: I see you still have some of your friends...I'm glad...She's on the other side of this room. She's the only one who decides if you can leave. me and my siblings will be there as well. However we can't do anything if she tries to harm you.

Satoshi: I see...

Fuyu: It's up to you four now to stop her...If you can appease her, you can escape.

Ayumi: Thank You Fuyu-kun...

Fuyu: You're welcome...Please hurry she's expecting you all...I'll see ya inside...

Fuyu then vanishes...

Satoshi: Okay girls...It's up to us now! It's time we face Anna and get outta this mansion!

Girls: Right!

Satoshi: Let's go appease her. Once and for all.

The girls follow Satoshi in. This is where it all ends. Will they stop Anna's thrist for blood and leave. Or will they join their fallen friends in the trapped mansion?

Stay tuned to find out.

TBC....