Other People...

Ms. Yui stopped her car in front of the gate. She notices it was raining really hard.

Yui: Miyu-san, are you sure this is where they went?

Miyu: Yep. Seiko told me she, Mochida, and a few others are here.

Yuka: So Onii-chan is here?

Miyu: Yeah Yuka-chan this is where Mochida-kun is at.

Yuka: It's a good thing, I got Onii-chan umbrella!

Yui Shishido is the English Teacher and the assistant homeroom teacher in class 2-9. She has brown, medium short hair and purple eyes. She is seen wearing cyan earrings, a pink blazer with a hot pink shirt with underneath, an indigo skirt, black high-heels and a necklace with a panda ornament. She really cares for her students. She's like a big sister to all of them.

Yuka Mochida is Satoshi's younger sister. She is constantly spoiled by her older brother and parents. She is a student in Kisaragi Junior High in class 2-3. She loves collecting scented beads. Yuka is a young teenage girl. Her height and weight are below average, making her look much younger than she really is. She has light blue eyes and medium short brown hair (with a visible hue of purple). She also wears a simple pink headband, which her mother gave her. 

Miyu Shinohara is a student from Kisaragi Senior High and is the cousin of Seiko. Miyu has medium length orange hair, two upward pigtails tied with pink ribbons, and dark brown eyes. She wears the female Kisaragi uniform. The secret is...Miyu is actually a boy. But 'she' likes to uses female pronouns. He has a crush on Satoshi. Miyu dresses up as a girl because he's afraid of being bullied.

Miyu:  Let's hurry up before the rain gets more heavier.

Yui: Agree. Everyone's probably waiting inside the Mansion.

Yuka: Can't wait to see Onii-chan!

The three walked inside the mansion, unaware of the danger they put theirselves in.

Meanwhile

Everyone else was in the living room trying to figure out what's up with the Mansion.

Naomi: Okay, can someone tell me what the heck is going on...

Mayu: Well...I believe the Mansion maybe haunted....

Satoru: Really....

Yoshiki looks at Satoru.

Yoshiki: It's no doubt Satoru. Shinozaki said she felt someone was behind her in the hallways. Then she felt the cold chill again.

Ayumi: The atmosphere in the hallway felt that something was amiss there.

Tohru: Same.

Seiko: Huh? What do you mean by that Tohru-chan?

Tohru: I believe you guys. Because I got a confession to make too.

Morishige: What is it Tendo-san?

Tohru: Well...A few hours ago, I felt that someone was watching me...Because there was a mirror in one of the hallways near the library...When I check it out. I notice a shadowy figure behind me....I was so scared...It had red eyes and everything...I was hoping it was one of you guys...

Satoshi: No...None of us was near a mirror...

Naomi: He's right...That happend when we all splited up...

Yoshiki: So it's possible...

Morishige: That there's another person inside this house...

The group was left in silence...Until...

*Knock* *Knock*

The students jumped when they heard a knock on the door.

Satoru: S-Someone there?

Yoshiki: Hey Satoshi...Go open the door.

Satoshi: What?! Why me?!

Yoshiki: Because everyone else is shaking...It breaks your heart to see them like that. Doesn't it?

Satoshi: What about you?!

Yoshiki: Because it doesn't break my heart.

Satoshi: That's cold man....

Satoshi walks over to the door....

.....Whose at the door?

A/N: Miyu Shinohara is a character off the spin-off manga Corpse Party: Musume. Yes he's a boy who likes to cross-dress as a girl. Says so in his bio on wikipedia. See ya in the next chapter.