Friends Forever...Or Not?

Naomi and Seiko continued running through the hallways. They had no idea how long they were running. She just wanted to get away from the ghosts as far away as possible.

Until Naomi accidently tripped.

Naomi: Wahh!

Seiko: Naomi!

Seiko ran towards her friend to see what happend to other brunette.

Seiko: Naomi, are you alright?!

Naomi: Ah, yeah...I'm fine...

Naomi tries to get up but fails miserably as she winces in pain. She seemed to sprained her ankle.

Seiko: Naomi, did you hurt your ankle?

Naomi: Ah...I guess I did...

Seiko helps her friend get up.

Seiko: Come on, let's go to a room to help get that fixed up.

Naomi: Ne. Alright...(Seiko always being supportive, she's such a good friend....)

The two girls walked into a bedroom. Inside it had a small girl's bed. Seiko walked over to inspect it, for some reason it was clean.

Seiko: Naomi, you could rest here.

Naomi: Okay.

Seiko sets Naomi on the bed and went towards the bathroom to get some medicine and bandages.

A few seconds later she return and apply the medicine on her friend's leg before bandaging it up.

Seiko: There, how that feels.

Naomi: Still sore but it feels better.

Seiko nods as she sits next to Naomi.

Seiko: Gee...I can't believe a lot of things had happend....

Naomi: Yeah...And Yui-Sensei....

The girls didn't want to talk about it...Their sensei was gone...

Seiko look at Naomi who looked scared and worried. Scared because of what happend and worried about the others.

Seiko: Don't worry. We gonna find the others and get outta here! Let's not worry Yui-Sensei anymore! You got that Naomi!

Naomi looks at her in shock then makes a smile.

Naomi: Yeah, I hear you.

Seiko: Then we can get back to your darling Mochida!

Naomi: Seiko, it isn't like that!

Seiko puts on a kitty-cat grin.

Seiko: Yeah Yeah.

Naomi: Hey Seiko, are we really gonna get outta here?

Seiko giggles.

Seiko: Of course! After all we're friends! We'll stick together and try to find a way out together. We'll be home before you know it! After all we are best friends!

Naomi: Yeah.

Seiko: Now, get some rest, you been through a lot. I'll try to stay up for the first watch.

Naomi: O-kay...

She was right. Naomi was still tired. She just hope they'll be alright and nothing will happen. She begins ot rest her eyes before sleep consumed her.

Seiko smiled and watched Naomi sleep. She rubs her head.

Seiko: She looks so cute when she's sleep.

Suddenly she heard a thud, she looked and saw Naomi's ID card had fallen out of her pocket slamming to the ground.

Seiko picks it up and notices something inside the ID card. It was a picture of Satoshi and Naomi together.

For the first time in her life, Seiko had a look of jealousy...

But why was she jealous?

She and Naomi were only friends...While Naomi had a crush on Satoshi. The latter also liked Naomi. Seiko felt like a third wheel all of a sudden....

Seiko: For some reason, this picture feels like it's mocking me....Naomi...We are friends...Aren't we?

Seiko then heard someone knocking outside the room...

Seiko: Hello?

She was expecting someone to reply back, but silence was her only answer...

Curious, the girl walked towards the door. Frighten that someone would be there...She bravenly open the door.

No one was there.

But she could've swear someone had knocked on the door.

She looked outside to find the hallways the same as they were.

Dark. Hollow. Empty.

She then jolted when she heard crying at the end of the hallways.

Seiko: The crying sounds familiar. Could it be Mochida's little sister?

Seiko wonder who was crying. It almost sound like a cry for help. She looked back at Naomi.

Seiko: I'll be back, I swear.

She then left.

Unaware of the danger she just left Naomi in...