Morishige's Death

A/N: Warning. This chapter involves gore. If you wish to turn back. Go on ahead. But if you continued....You been warned.

Madness Lives Within Us All...

Morishige looks at Tohru in confusion.

The boy had stayed quiet for quite some time.

Morishige chuckles evilly. Thinling this is probably his chance to kill Tohru.

Morishige: Hahahahaha! So you accept your death? You want to be with your Onii-chan?!! Then let me do it for you!!

He raised the pipe but before he could attack.

*SLASH*

Morishige: W-What?!

His arm that had the pipe was slashed then it came off it's socket and fallen to the ground. His arm was ripped clean off.

Morishige: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!!!! It hurts!! It hurts!! You bastar-?!!

He looked up at Tohru only to stare in horror. Tohru was covered in some of Morishige's blood with the axe in his hand wearing a insane grin.

Tohru: Hehehe

Tohru: Hehehe...Hahahaha....

Morishige now was scared....

Morishige: You...You....

Tohru sends the axe down on Morishige's leg chopping it off.

Morishige: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!!!!!! No stop!! Tohru! I'm sorry I killed Satoru! Please stop!!

But Morishige looked at Tohru unable to take his eyes away from the eyes that filled with insanity.

A/N: Tohru is the one whose covered in blood.

Tohru: Too late for sorry...

Tohru chops off the other leg which made Morishige screams some more in agony. Blood had gushed everywhere some even spattered on Tohru's clothes.

This was his punishment for his sins. All because he wanted to be with Mayu.

He would do anything to see her face again.

But now......He don't deserve after what he did.

Tohru: Hehehehe...How does it feel? Does it hurt? Are you in pain? Like Nii-chan was???

Morishige: Tohru, please forgive me...I didn't mea-?!

Tohru: You didn't mean too? You bastard....You killed my precious Onii-chan...You want to be with Mayu so bad??? Let me do it for you...

Morishige: Nooo-!!

*Chops*

Tohru chopped Morishige head off before cutting open his stomach completely showing the organs.

Tohru:................Hahahaha....So were all going to die then....Oh well I had a good run...But I can't live without 'him'.....

???: T-Tendo?!

Tohru looks ahead to see two familar brown heads looking the scene with wide eyes.

Tohru: Oh it's you Mochida-san. Nakashima-chan.

Satoshi and Naomi:.......

Tohru: Surprise.....

To be continued....