B. Don't Read It

B. Don't Read It.

Satoru: Let's not read it...I have a feeling if we read it, something bad will happen.

Tohru nods as Satoru rips the victims memoir and tosses it away.

The twins continue through the hallways searching for their missing friends.

Tohru: I wonder where is everyone?

Satoru: Someway inside the mansion, they couldn't have gotten far...

Tohru: Yeah...But Nii-chan, doesn't it feel odd?

Satoru: Huh?

Tohru: Well we been searching for everybody throughout this mansion, and there's not a single soul of them anywhere. I mean we should've found someone by now. But it's like everyone has just vanished without a trace.

Satoru: Hmmm...You're right....Maybe....We're stuck in a nexus...

Tohru: Nexus?

Satoru: Yeah. It's a spiritual plane of mutiple dimensions that are created by vengeful spirits. So it's possible that everyone is in different dimension than the one we are in. No matter if we hear them or if their in the same place. We won't be able to see them...Unless we cross into their dimension...

Tohru: Whoa...How do you know that Nii-chan?

Satoru: Oh ya know, just some occult stuff I look up.

Tohru groans

Tohru: Sometimes, I really need to get you off the computer.

Satoru look at his mirror image like he gave him a insult.

Satoru: You can't take me from my life. Occult is everything! Haha!

Tohru sweatdrops.

Tohru: Uh-huh....

Satoru stopped joking around when he sensed something nearby...

Satoru: Hey...

Tohru: What?

Satoru points near the end of the hallway and when Tohru looks, he screams.

Up ahead was a tortured spirit of a child. She was a little girl who still look very young. She was at the age of maybe 7 or younger. She had short black hair and she had the saddest blue eyes you ever seen. She wore a bluish-white victorian dress that was partially covered with blood. Some was even on her hands. that went down to her knees and wore white socks with black shoes. Her ectoplasm form was clad in blue.

Tohru: Aaaaaaaaaaah!! A ghost!

Satoru: Wait look.

Instead of doing anything, she left.

Satoru: She's gone...

Tohru: W-Who was that girl?

Satoru: Probably one of the housekeeper's children...Before she passed away...Did you saw the look in her eyes. She obviously a tormented spirit whose trapped in this place....

Tohru: How come?

Satoru: Because she's earth-bound. Judging by the blood on her dress she must've died a horrible death. Spirits who die with regrets can't cross over to the afterlife. So they have to remain here on earth until they can finally find what they were searching for. But for most of them that takes years, Tohru. So if they can't find what they're searching for...Then they can never be set free...

Tohru: That's...So Sad....

Satoru: Agree....

Then the twins heard voices nearby...

???: Shinozaki!!!!

Tohru: Hey that sounds like-!

Satoru: Kishinuma! He and Ayumi must be nearby!

The twins ran towards two figures that look very familiar.

Satoru: Hey Yoshiki! Ayumi!

Yoshiki: Tendo! Thank God you both are safe...

Satoru: Yeah same to you and Ayumi too...

Tohru: Where are the others?

Yoshiki: Don't know, all I know is, Satoshi and a few ran upstairs. Both the others I have no idea...

Tohru: We should stick together and-?!

Tohru stopped when he notice Ayumi was staring right at him with creepy eyes...She even had a creepy smirk on her face...It was freaking him out!!

Tohru: Okay, what Shinozaki?!

Ayumi:...........

Satoru: Okay, what's gotten into Ayumi?

Yoshiki: Don't know...She's been like this for quite a while. I'm getting really worried about her. I try to ask her what's wrong and at least get a response...All she did was mumble...

Ayumi: *Mumbling*

Satoru: Ayumi...Are you okay? (Don't tell me she's possessed?!)

Ayumi: *Mumbling* He-He...He-He...He-He-He...

Boys:.......

Ayumi: Hehehehe....

....To be continued....