An Argument Gone Too Far...

The survivors went to infirmary to look at the diary that could be the end of this mystery. However...

-Earthquake-

Students: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Ayumi: No!! No!! Not again!

Naomi: Not now! Not now!

Yuka: Onii-chan, I'm scared!!!

Satoshi: Yuka, stay to cl-?!!

All of a sudden everything went black.

Yoshiki: ....Owwww.....What the hell happend?!

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun, are you alright?!

Yoshiki: Shinozaki?! Is that you?!

Ayumi: Open your eyes!! Their closed!!

Yoshiki begin to open his eyes to see blue eyes staring back at him.

Yoshiki: Shinozaki...You're alright...

Ayumi: Yeah...But the others are...

Yoshiki looked around to notice that he and Ayumi are the only ones in the hallway...

Yoshiki: Gone?

Ayumi: It must've been that earthquake....

Yoshiki: Shit! We better find them!

Ayumi: We got to save Mochida!

Yoshiki:.....

Ayumi: Kishinuma-kun?

Yoshiki: What about the others? Do you care if anything happends to them?

Ayumi: What are you talking about?! Of course I-?!

Yoshiki: No! You only care about Satoshi!!!

Ayumi: Shut up! That's not true! Why can't you be more like Mochida-kun?!

Yoshiki snapped. He had it with Ayumi talking about Satoshi all the time. Just hearing about it makes his skin crawl.

Yoshiki: MOCHIDA'S THIS! MOCHIDA'S THAT!! THAT'S ALL YOU CARE YOU ABOUT! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME!!

Ayumi: Why should I?! Coward! Delinquent! Un-human!

Yoshiki: I'M UN-HUMAN?! IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW I HAVE FEELINGS!!

Ayumi: Don't seem like it! Why do you bother to be around me anyway!

Yoshiki grabs a hold of it!

Yoshiki: You wanna know why?! Because I love you dammit!!!

Ayumi was shocked but then she got angry.

Ayumi: WELL I SURE DON'T LIKE YOU! YOUR ALWAYS BEING DIFFICULT! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYBODY! I NOT JUST DOING THIS FOR MOCHIDA! I'M DOING THIS FOR EVERYONE! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED AFTER 2 YEARS! BUT IT SEEMS THAT I WAS WRONG! I HATE YOU!!! I'LL RESCUE THE OTHERS BY MYSELF!!

Yoshiki:.......

Ayumi: CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT?! I HATE YOU, I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!

Yoshiki:...Fine...

Yoshiki tried to wipe the tears from his eyes and close the pain away from his heart before turning away from Ayumi and begin to leave while Ayumi just watched before turning away to go the other way. Little did they know this is prossibly the last time they speak to one another. And that last time was an argument gone too far.

 And that last time was an argument gone too far

To be continued....