Seperated

Satoshi, Yuka, and Miyu continued through the hallways looking for the others.

Yuka: Onii-chan....

Satoshi: Yeah?

Yuka: I gotta go potty...

Miyu: *Chuckles* Already, you were supposed to go before we got here.

Yuka cheeks blushed a bit in embarassment.

Satoshi nods

Satoshi: Alright.

They begin to look for a bathroom and it wasn't long before they found one.

Miyu: Finally, Okay Yuka-chan, lets go in.

The Mochida Siblings followed him in.
Inside the bathroom looked a little spooky now since the last time Satoshi came in.

He atmosphere in the bathroom now felt different.

In other words, they shouldn't be there...

Miyu: Okay Yuka, go on in.

Yuka went into one of the bathroom stalls before running back otside of the stall before huddling in a corner, fear etched into her face.

Satoshi: Yuka, what happened? Did you finish ye-"

Satoshi noticed that she was shivering, a trail of yellow liquid on the floor leading to her spot.

She wet herself, but is trying to hold it in.

Yuka: T-T-They're all full...

Satoshi and Miyu turned to look at the stalls and gasp. Ropes were tied to the bar holding up the stalls, one for each stall. Miyu walked up to one and pushed the door open to see a girl he never met before staring at him with a blank look on her face with her neck twisted at an odd angle.

Miyu: Oh.......

Satoshi: This is disturbing...It look like she died not too long ago...

Miyu shuddered and nodded before going back to Yuka.

Miyu: Yuka, if you need to go, do it in one of the stalls. We're not going to have any more chances to stop, so be sure you do what you need to do. But don't worry, if anything happens, You can count on Mochida to help!

Yuka frowned at Miyu for a moment, then shrug her shoulders.

Yuka: Okay.

Satoshi: Atta Girl.

Yuka went into one of stalls to do her business as the boys left her to do her privacy.

Satoshi: Thanks Miyu, you really do have your way of helping Yuka.

Miyu: That's okay. After all, I do amything for Mohida. Espically how you helped me not too long ago.

Satoshi nods.

Yuka: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Satoshi: That was Yuka!!

The two boys ran back towards the stall and when they open it....

Yuka was gone....

Satoshi: Yuka?!!

Miyu: Yuka-chan?!!

Satoshi: Yuka, where are you?! Yuka!!

Satoshi checked the other stalls but there were empty like the first. No corpse. No noose...

No Yuka...

Miyu: What is going on?! Yuka?!

Satoshi: YUKA!!!!

Yuka has disappeared....

Where did she go?

To be continued...