Good Ending

The survivors ran all the way to the main hallway in the mansion. They took a lot of time getting there after 8 rings from the bell. The door was open emitting a strange light coming from it.

Satoshi: Alright! We made it!

Naomi: Oh Thank Goodness!

*Dong*

Ayumi: Oh no! The ninth bell!

Yoshiki: Hurry! Let's get the hell outta here before it rings!

Satoshi: Okay!

Everyone: Hai!

Everyone ran into the light. Then they heard Fuyu's voice.

Fuyu: You guys made it. Good! Now's your choice. Whatever you do. Don't look back. Keep going towards the light.

Everyone: Right!

Satoshi, Naomi, Ayumi, Yoshiki, and Yuka continue walking into the light never looking back as everything went bright around them.

-Eventually-

Naomi was the first one to wake up...

Naomi:...Ugh...What happend...

Yoshiki then woke up too.

Yoshiki: Did we make it?

The mochida siblings looked around.

Satoshi: We...We outiside and it's no longer rainy!

Yuka: Onii-chan!

Satoshi: Yuka!

Ayumi couldn't believe it. They...All 5 of them were still alive...They survived the haunted mansion.

Ayumi: Thank you Fuyu-kun. Thank you for everything. -Sobs-

Yoshiki: Ya-hoo! We survived that fucking mansion!

Naomi: We made it...Thank God...

Satoshi: We did it. All five of us made it out alive. We had felt relived and happy. However it wasn't long until the happiness left us...Shinohara...Yui-Sensei...Satoru...
Tohru...Suzumoto and Morishige...They were no longer with us...They were gone...Taken away from us and forced to stay behind in that dark mansion...The rest of us went home...I'm not sure any of us slept that night...We went to school the next day to tell everyone else what happend.

-School-

Student A: Shinohara? Morishige? Am I supposed to know who you're talking about?

One of the students asked with confusion that was written over their face.

Student B: Are you still half-asleep or something?

Student C: Transfer students? Are we getting someone new?

A third one asked with curiosity.

Student D: Who is Ms.Yui? You know who are teacher is.

Naomi: Ah!

Naomi had gasped in horror. Everyone else was shock.

It was as if everyone who died in the old mansion have never existed before to begin with...

Naomi: No! This can't be!

They were in shocked, guilt-ridden, and angry.

Satoshi: H-How can nobody remember them?!

Yuka was also in a panic!

Naomi: All the times we spent with Seiko and the others...How am I supposed to accept it as if it never happened?

Ayumi begins to mumbled to herself, looking away from the others.

Ayumi: Both Shinoharas ...Satoru ...Tohru ...Ms.Yui...Suzumoto and Morishige...

Yoshiki was angry and then he demanded...

Yoshiki: Are you trying to tell me he only exist in our memories now?!That's just beyond cruel!

He noted, looking down at his feet unable to do anything. In the middle of the corridor, Naomi began to cry, shying her face away under her hands with soft sobs escaping her lips while Satoshi comforts her.

Satoshi: Still taking innumerable souls and stealing the thoughts of innocent boys and girls... The Mansion now stands firmly with a new leader appointed to it's core. There are those who survive, those who die, or those who are stolen by the darkening. Among them countless souls that were wronged, now damned to live the rest of their lives (or rather, afterlives) alone and scared, angry and in agony, for all eternity. Searching for a place... to call a home, not permitted to ever leave the mansion...

Naomi was near her locker room alone until Satoshi shows up.

Naomi: Satoshi...Thanks for showing up...

Satoshi: Yeah. Anything for you Naomi. So what did you wanted me come here for?

Naomi: It's about Seiko....

Satoshi: Oh...

Naomi: ....

Satoshi: So what about her?

Naomi:Well there's something you should see...

Naomi pulls out her phone to Satoshi and shows a picture of Seiko. But to the brunette's shock, her face was missing. No smile, no eyes, just a dark mark. Like her face was erased. More like Seiko's face can never be seen...

Satoshi: Oh God...It's no wonder no one besides us remember her or the others...

Naomi: I know...Why did she had to die...It's my fault...I tell you what happend...

As Naomi explained everything...Satoshi was shock that Naomi was indeed the one who killed Seiko.

Satoshi: So it was you...

Naomi: Yes...Then I feel into depression and wanted to die...I was actually ready to join her on the other side...But then she show me this...

Naomi showed Satoshi Seiko's message.

Message: No hard feelings.

Satoshi: Naomi....

Naomi: Hey Satoshi...Seiko existed....Didn't she?

Satoshi: Yes she did Naomi, some of us still remember her....All those times you had with her...They were real....

Naomi:...I....I....*Crying*.....

Seiko:.....

Naomi: Thank you...Satoshi...I just can't stand to be a moment without Seiko...Because I care about her! I love her! I want to see her and everyone again! Just one last time!

Satoshi: I know you do Naomi...

Naomi: *Sobs* Seiko...

You got Good Ending...