Wrong End C

A/N: This is the last wrong end until the end of the story I promise you all.

The others charged through the hallways searching for Yuka! Her screams echoed throughout the mansion.

Yuka: HELP!!!

Satoshi: Yuka!!!!

Naomi: Yuka-chan!!

Yoshiki: Where the hell is she?!! This mansion is so fucking big!!

Ayumi: Come on we need to keep going! She could be in trouble!!!

Others: Hai!! (Yes!!)

The survivors went to the end of the hallway and saw a opening in the wall
Yoshiki: There could be something down there.....

Satoshi: I don't care I'm going. This is where I heard Yuka yell.

Naomi: Satoshi wait!!!

Satoshi went into the hole all by himself.

Satoshi went into the hole to look for Yuka. But it was dark in there. So Satoshi turn on his phone and use it as a flashlight. He walk around for seem like hours until he saw horror that will break his sanity forever. A familar little girl wearing a smock was found dead on the ground. One of her eyes were missing only showing a pool of blood coming out of it's socket. Also there were mutliple stab wounds all over her abdomen....It was Yuka...

Satoshi: N-No

Satoshi: N-No...Yuka...No.......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! YUKAAAAA!!!!!

Meanwhile

Yoshiki: I heard Satoshi yell!

Naomi: Oh God he could be in trouble!

Ayumi: Mochida-Kun!!!

The three went down the hole to look for Satoshi. With their only ammuntaion and torch being their flashlights. The begin to search until the saw someone down the dark hall. It was Satoshi...

Naomi: Satoshi?! Is that you?!!

Ayumi: Mochida-kun! You're alright!!

Yoshiki: Hey Satoshi, did you find Yuka-chan yet?

Satoshi:......................

Naomi: S-Satoshi, is everything alright?

Satoshi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Satoshi ran over to Naomi and the others at fast speed with a insane look and a sharp pair of rusty scissors in his hand.

Naomi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!!!

*Stab* *Cut* *Stab* *Slice* *Stab*

Naomi felled to the ground dead as Satoshi attacked the other two as they tried to run.

Yoshiki and Ayumi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!!!!!

*CUT* *STAB* *SLICE* STAB*

Satoshi: YUKKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Wrong End