We're Not Alone...

The rain continues to poor down rapidly as the students who are stuck inside the mansion decided to turn in.

*Thunderflash*

Mayu Suzumoto was all alone in her room.

But she didn't let that bother her.

What bother her was the creepy atmosphere of the room where she has a feeling she's being watched.

Mayu: I should get some sleep...It's probably nothing...

She begins to feel her eyes starting to close. Sleep almost begin to consume when all of a sudden...

*Instinct Whispering*

Her eyes jolted awake when she heard the distance whispering in her room. The whispering almost sounds like  children talking quietly but she couldn't understand them...

Mayu: Um....Hello?

*Silence*

It all begin to get quiet again. It's like she disturb them or something...But whose was making that whispering?

Mayu: Is someone there? Class Rep? Satoru?

She believes it's one of her friends, most likely Ayumi or Satoru, playing a trick on her. She was waiting for them to pop up and scare her....

But that didn't happen...

Mayu: Maybe it was just the wind....

She tries to go back to sleep....

THUMP!!

Mayu jumped at the sound, something was making a large sound in her room!

THUMP!!

She realizes it was bed which was making a large thump all by itself.

Frightened, Mayu ran to the next room to discover Morishige sleeping inside, she runs up to him and begins to shake him in order to wake the boy up...

Morishige: '*Yawns* What is it, Mayu?

Mayu: Shig-Nii! Something was making my bed thump! I-Is it okay if I stay here with you. But it's any trouble...

Morishige chuckles softy

Morishige: It's okay Mayu. You can stay here.

Mayu smiles then she blushes.

Mayu: Ummm...So I guess we have to share the bed.

Morishige blushes as well and nods.

He begins to make some room and Mayu gets into the bed with him. She begins to relax as Morishige puts his arm around her.

As Mayu sleeps Morishige looks around the room for amything that's out of the ordinary.

Morishige: If what Mayu says it's true, then I need to protect her. Because why do I get the strangest feeling... We're not alone...

He begins to go to sleep as well...

Meanwhile....

Ayumi leaves her room to find a girl's bathroom.

Ayumi: Geez this mansion is big. I better fine one soon.

Ayumi walks down the stairs when shs suddenly saw something or someone walk down the dark hallways...

Ayumi: Who was that? Was it one of the others?

Ayumi decided to follow the person.

As she walks down the hallways, the chill in the Atmosphere comes back.

Ayumi: Brrr....This hallway really is chilly....

Suddenly Ayumi gasps when she saw something on the walls...

Coated with blood...

Ayumi: Is that blood?! Wait...It has a writing on it.

LOOK BEHIND YOU.

Ayumi: Look Behind You? What those that even mean?

Ayumi begins to feel someone was behind her...

She wonders who it was...

Choice Time

A. Look Behind

B. Stay Still

To be continued...