Seiko....

Naomi woke up.

She was now confused...For some reason, she's in a different room.

Naomi: Where am I? How did I end up here?

She slowly rose herself up to a sitting position, as she tried to dust off the cobwebs from her dress.

Then she felt her ankle hurt again.

Naomi: Ouch! Ohhh...That hurts...I-I have to find Seiko!

She felt still a little wobbly, and begins to walk around the hallways. There was no trace of blood whatsoever, indicating that there were no bodies there in the first place. She felt like she was in a different place.

Naomi: Strange...This isn't the hallway I was in when Seiko ran off...What is going on?

Even there was no way to be sure, although there were no bodies to support the alternative. Even if someone had moved them, there would be traces of blood leading from the spot, and there was none to be found. After taking this into her thoughts, Naomi realized she had to find Seiko and tell the news to her. First she had to apologized to all the rude things she said to her. She ran as fast as her injured ankle could take her down the hallway.

After searching for Seiko for several minutes, she found herself on the third floor once again. She looked toward the bathroom.

Naomi: She has to be in here. This is the only place left I haven't looked...Seiko? Are you in here?

She walked into the bathroom. A creaking sound that was coming from the room.

'What's that sound?' Naomi thought.

Naomi: Seiko, are you alright?

As she approached the bathroom stalls, she noticed that one of them was slightly open, and something was rocking back and forth in the stall. The hairs on the back of Naomi's neck stood straight up. She was fearful of what she might find, but she had to satisfy her curiosity. She walked up to the stall and slowly opened the door...

Naomi: "GASP"...No...

A body was hanging from one of the posts sitting horizontal above the stall, a noose wrapped tightly around the person's neck. All life seemed to be drained from the girl's body. Naomi's eyes popped out of her head upon recognizing who it was.

.......It was Seiko.....

Naomi: No.NO! Noooooooo!!!!SEIKO?!

She dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around herself as she began sobbing.

Naomi: Why, why, WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!

That's when she remembered the fight she had with Seiko.

....It was her fault...That Seiko is dead...

Naomi: No! No! This all just a dream! This can't be real! This can't be right! You was happy and smiling a while ago! This is all just a prank right?! You can't be dead...Like...Like...Ms. Yui....Seiko...I'm sorry Seiko...*Sobbing*

Little did Naomi knew...Four ghost children showed up behind her watching her cry and giggled evilly at her agony before vanishing...

???: Two souls have lost their lives...Trapped forever in endless pain and endless suffering....Only ten more to go....

Hahahaha...Hahahahahahaha!

Meanwhile

Mayu was all by herself as she glanced both ways down the darkened hallway. Fear began to rise in her throat.

Mayu: Hello? Shig-nii? Mochida? Shinozaki? Anyone?

Silence was her only answer.

Mayu: It's okay Mayu...You can do this...Just find your friends and everything will be alright...

Everything...Will be alright..

That is until few shadows watched her in the dark and followed her.

To be continued...