Insanity

Morishige walks around through the hallway alone still searching for Mayu...

Morishige: Mayu!! Mayu! Where are you!!

Silence

Morishige: Damnit....

Morishige then sees the corpse of a young female and goes over to inspect it.

He chuckles evilly before taking a picture of it.

Morishige: ...Beautiful....

He continues to chuckle while looking through the pictures of corpses he took all over the place.

Morishige: There's so many of them...Everywhere...It such of shame of what happend to these people who lived in this mansion or possibly visit...I would've have felt bad for them....If they weren't complete strangers...Hahahahahaha!

Morishige walked through the dark hallways hearing the whispers around him.

Morishige: Shut-up...Shut-up...I'm still sane! Mayu...You're the only one I need...Please tell me you're alright...After all I can't live without you because you save me that day...I don't care what happens to everyone else, I only want to see you!

He then look and saw a mutalied corpse in the photos he took not too long ago. It was a corpse of a female juding from the breast tissue. The face look recognizable but Morishige did not pay attention to her face just her insides that were clearing showing and displayed for all to see.

Morishige: This one fascinate me the most. This poor soul...It look like she died not too long ago. Oh well...Hahahahahaha-

*Ring*

Morishige: Huh?

Morishige realize it was his phone ans turned it on.

Morishige: Hello?

???: Shig...

Morishige: Mayu!! Oh Mayu is that you?!! Tell me where you are and I'll find you!

Mayu: Don't.....

Morishige: Huh?

Mayu: Don't......Don't....Look at my...Insides....Shig-nii............

Morishige stared in horror as he realize the photo of the corpse he was staring at....Was Mayu.....

Morishige: Ah...Ah.....

.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satoru and Tohru were together and werw searching for their missing friends....Again...

Satoru: Ugh...I hate to saw it Tohru...But I believe I got us hopelessly lost...

Tohru: It's not your fault Nii-chan...It was stupid earthquake...

Satoru: Alright...Let's keep going ahead...Maybe we could find a way out or maybe the others...

Suddenly they heard laughter throughout the hallways...The laughing sounded familar...

Satoru: Hey...That sounds like Morishige....

Tohru: Ummm...

Satoru: What is it?

Tohru: L-Look....Over there....

Satoru look over to where Tohru was pointing and gasp.

Morishige was near the hallways and was smashing a corpse with a pipe. He didn't seemed to notice the twins yet.

Tohru: N-N-Nii-chan....Let's get outta here....

Satoru: But Mori-

Tohru: I think that isn't him....

Morishige then stops and looks at them.

Morishige: Oh it's you too...Do you want to join Mayu?

Satoru: What?

Morishige: Mayu is in this phone...Dead....So want to join her?

Tohru: What...What wrong with him...

Satoru: Let's...Let's go....

Morishige: Why won't you answer?!! You two are selfish!! She's died and she's lonely! You won't join her on the other side? Oh well...I help you with that! I'll force you two into the other side so Mayu won't be lonely...We will all join her on the other side of this phone!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

The twins stare at Morishige with sheer terror as he charge at them. They then broke out of it before Satoru screamed:

Run!!!

To be continued...