Seiko's Message.

Naomi: Waaaaaaaah!!! Nooooooo!! Seiko! Seiko!! Oh God Why!!!

Naomi couldn't believe what she just saw. She killed Seiko!!! Seiko was dead and it was all her fault!

Naomi: I'm so sorry Seiko! Forgive me.....Seiko...I...Don't...Deserve to live...

A black mist begins to surround Naomi. It continues to surround her trying to consume her. It was the darkening.

Naomi: Seiko...You must be angry at me...I'm so sorry...I deserve to suffer...Just me die already....

Naomi begins to feel the mist go into her mouth trying to consume her inside and out. Naomi begins to close her eyes.

It was all over for her...

Nothing could save her now...

*Beep*

Naomi: Huh?

Naomi lookedat her phone to learn she received a text message.

Naomi: It's...From Seiko?!.....She must be angry at me....Ohhh...What's the use...I don't want to live anymore....

*Beep*

Naomi: Eh? The same message...She must be furious...Seiko...Why do you keep sending me this...You really must be mad at me for killing you...So why....

Naomi looked at her phone again...

*Beep*

Naomi gathered enough courage to look at her phone.

She wondered what the message was that Seiko was sending from the dead...

Naomi finally open her phone to see the message.

Naomi: Eh?

To. Naomi

No Hard Feelings

From. Seiko

Naomi: No...Way....She's not angry at me? She....Forgive me....Seiko....Seiko...How could you forgive me?! After all I said and done, I don't deserve it. Seiko! Seiko! I...I Love You Seiko! I'm So Sorry!! -Crying-

Naomi cried while holding her phone when she heard a noise, she looked ahead to see the camera back on

On the camera, she heard a scream.

She then rushed towards the camera to see thelast ghost child hovering over Satoshi and his sister.

Naomi: OMG! Satoshi! Yuka! I have to save them!......Thank you Seiko...Forgiving me a second chance. We will all get out...Together...One way or another...Of you're still here...Goodbye!

Naomi rushed to the direction where Satoshi and Yuka were at. Little did she know, Seiko watched her go with a smile on her face.

 Little did she know, Seiko watched her go with a smile on her face