Chapter 4

Josilyn Pov

As soon as we were inside, I ran back into my bedroom but had nowhere to sit on my bed since it was freaking taken by 4 boys. So I just sigh and walk back to the living room and plop on the couch, turning on the tv. Louis follows, sitting next to me as I place my feet on his lap.

"Friday club day is still on right?" he asks.

Everyone always asks and texts me that question. Do people still not understand my love for clubbing? I mean, I started Friday clubbing day a year ago for a reason. At first it was just for me and the boys and some friends but then other people began to notice our pattern and then lots and now everyone goes on Fridays and they look for me to be there. For me, it starts at 9 and then lasts till I get too drunk and pass out or sometime around 4 or 5 or something. They call me the life of the party but really, I'm just being myself.

I nod to Louis as I pull my phone out of my bra, checking my calls and texts. I see 16 missed calls and some from Justin. The hell. And then like lots more texts from some random friends and my mum but I ignore them and open Justin's first.

'My boo<3:

Hey, text me when you get this ;)

Sent at 4:32 pm'

'My boo<3:

I'm not going to the Friday clubbing.

Going out with Selena.. have fun. But not too much.

Sent at 4:47 pm'

UGH. Fucking Selena.

'My Boo<3:

ANSWER MY CALLS!

Sent at 7:03 pm'

That was around the time the Louis chaos was happening....

'My boo<3:

Josilyn I'm getting sick of this . And ur fucking games! I'm about done with you entirely.

Sent at 7:10 pm'

Well what the hell is that supposed to mean? Jesus Justin. He always gets so mad with me over nothing. I'm almost positive this is about Louis once again. But the thing is, I've explained this to him over and over that this is our relationship and nothing more but he just doesn't freaking listen.

I get ready to throw my phone at the wall when Louis stops me, "woah, woah, woah!" and grabs my wrist and then pulls it down and takes the phone out of my hand. He reads the message and then frowns slightly before getting ready to text back,

"Woah what are you doing?" I ask trying to take my phone back but he moves his arm,

"texting back a nice 'fuck you' to this prick'' he says beginning to type.

"NOOO! Louis, stop" I exclaim as we begin to wrestle on the big couch for my phone.

"No! This douche deserves it Jo. Stop being a pushover," he says pushing me off of him as I fall on the ground, before hitting send.

"There," he smiles.

I frown, "I'm not a fucking pushover!" I say pouting as I sit back on the couch.

"Well you act like it with Justin.. he's holding you back Jo, you deserve better," he says.

"He is not! You always say that," I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Because it's true! You don't even get drunk at the parties anymore because of freaking Justin and his rules. People at the parties have noticed too and always question us about it," he explains.