Chapter 76

Haha chill guys, the third pov was temporary! (: It was only to show exactly all of what Louis does, has, and would go through for Josie. From her birthday all the way to marriage.

--

I smile at him as Louis continues to feed me my pancakes. He'd peck me on the lips afterwards before going to cut another piece. The whole thing was quite romantic.

Brianna was asleep. And we had finally arrived in Atlanta and to the hotel so the boys were up and in their rooms.

So it was just me and him on the bus, cuddled on the couch.

After he fed me yet another piece, his stomach growled and I took the fork from him and he raised an eyebrow.

I broke off a piece and grinned wide, holding it up. "Your turn!"

He chuckled, shaking his head "It's your food love, not mine." he lightly pushes the fork away.

"I know, and I'm sharing." I say and bring it back.

"Noo."

"Yess!"

I go to insert it in his mouth and he turns his head, "Louis!" I exclaim.

"I'm not hungry." he lies.

"Mhm.. what'd you have for breakfast?"

"Um.."

"Exactly! Eat it."

"No." he resists.

"What's your problem? Any other time you're always trying to steal my food when I'm not looking. And now here I am offering you it and you turn me down."

This is so twisted.

He chuckles, "It's your birthday."

I tackle him on the couch and lay on top of him, "I don't care. Eat it." I take the fork   and force it into his mouth and he chuckles as he slowly chews.

"That's a good boy." I tease.

He laughs, "Baby I made the food for you, not for me to eat it up. Do you not like it or something?"

"I know, but you're not! I want you to eat it." I tell him "I love them. It's just you're clearly hungry and it doesn't feel right just sitting here and eating in your face. So we're taking turns."

He nods and after that we continued to feed eachother pieces while making small talk.

I feed him a larger piece and he makes a muffled noice as I stuff it into his face.

I laugh loudly.

"How generous," he speaks with a mouthful and I swat his shoulder.

"Stop talking with a mouthful!" I demand.

He rolls his eyes with an amused expression, "yes mum."

"Ha ha."

He takes a few minutes to chew the pancake and I groan, "Stop taking so longgg! Slow poke."

After a few more seconds he takes one big gulp and then looks at me with wide eyes, "Yeah lets just see how quick it takes you to eat this."

He cuts off a large piece and then holds it up to my face but I stop him, "Woah woah woah your piece was smaller!"

"Was not! This is the exact size!"

"No it's not, that's basically a whole damn pancake!" I laugh.

"I don't care! Eat!"

"But you know I can't eat more than 2 1/2 pancakes!" I whine and he groans, knowing it's true.