Chapter 30

I feel like my writing skills are going downhill -.-

-

Zayn Pov

"I FOUND HER!" I shout as struggle to swim back to shore.

I still didn't know how to completely swim.

But when I heard what happened to Josie, I dove into the water without giving it a second thought.

I'd never let anything happen to her.

Liam swam over to me and helped us back to shore.

I laid Josie down on the shore as soon as we were out of the water.

Everyone crowded around us and begin to throw questions all around. Most fans were crying, some really worried, others taking pictures.

I then collapse right next to her, trying to catch my breath. Liam went and ran to get the other guys as the lifeguard was up and pumping on Jo's chest.

Soon after, Harry, Louis, and Niall then came breaking through the crowd.

Out of instinct, the first person I looked to was Louis. Scared of his reaction.

His face was.... nothing of what I expected. He was leaning against Niall for support as he just looked at Jo as if she were just some beautiful stranger to him that he was worried for.

He couldn't take his eyes off her though. It's like they were glued.

I expected him to be scared, panicking, shouting at everyone.. I don't know. Something. Not.. this.

"Is she..ok?" Niall frowns.

The lifeguard shakes his head, "I don't.. she's not responding," he says giving us a look of sympathy.

Louis Pov

I zone out with my thoughts.

I'm so confused, I have a massive headache, and people are shouting random, things at me. All I've been told is that apparently I hit my head on something in the water. And well now I can't remember anything.

All I know is that there's this beautiful girl in front of me that I can't seem to take my eyes off of. She's... beautiful. I can't explain it.

Apparently her name is Josie. But the word just sounds weird coming out of my mouth. I feel like shortening it or something.

I feel Harry slap me in face. My hand flies up to my face, "what the-"

"Sorry, you were zoned out! You can't zone out at a time like this," he explains.

I realize that fans are shouting things at me.

"Why are you just standing there?!"

"Do something! Please!"

"That's your girlfriend Louis save her!"

"Louis do mouth-to-mouth!" They shout.

What are they talking about?

I look at them like their crazy, "wha.. I don't even know who that is!" I yell frustrated.

They all begin to shout at once, 'what are you talking about?' 'What happened?' 'What's going on' and everything else in the book.

I looked back to the- Josie. She was still unconscious.

Before I could process anything, I saw Zayn push the lifeguard out of the way. He leaned down and connects his mouth with hers.

I felt myself cringe.

It's like the longer there lips were on each other, the quicker I began to breathe. I don't know why. I don't even know what this is. I just wanted him to stop.