Chapter 63

I send Jo a quick text: Where the hell are you?!

And then take Brianna from Zayn and set her in the stroller, buckling her.

We're going to look for them while we talk.

I stand and begin pushing the stroller and nod my head for Zayn to follow. He rolls his eyes and stands, following me.

"I don't want to have this conversation. Anyways you're a dick to me too," he points out.

"No I'm not. You're more one than me."

"I disagree."

"Can we just agree for both of us to not be dicks to each other?"

"It's not that easy.."

"The hell does that mean?"

"Nothing, Louis." He rolls his eyes.

"What the fu.." Brianna's eyes meet mine "fudge." I instantly correct.

Zayn raises an eyebrow at me.

We should really start watching what we say around her.

"Zayn I never even did anything to you. You just started being a.. di- jerk.. a jerk.. after me and Jo started dating its like.."

That's when it hits me.

"That's what this is about, isn't it? Jo."

"What about her?" He says.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"There's nothing to tell you."

"Really now?"

"Yep. Nothing new anyway."

"Wha.." I bring the stroller to an immediate stop and Brianna leans forward dramatically and giggles.

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" It comes out more cold than intended.

"Maybe." He mumbles.

"Fuck." I curse "What the hell Zayn?!"

"What do you mean 'what the hell Zayn'?"

"How could you do this to me?" I exclaim.

"What? Clearly I can't control it! And this is nothing new!"

"You've had more than enough time to get over her!" I yell.

"Stop yelling! We're in public!" He says.

I huff and take a few deep breathes to myself.

"I don't want to get over her though Louis.." He tell me.

"When we had our talk long ago, I thought we'd agree that you'd tone it down!"

"And I have! I don't flirt with her anymore.. You're welcome."

"Zayn." I'm trying to stay calm but it's so fucking hard with him.

I'm about to say something when I feel my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I quickly pull it out, hoping it's Jo.

I open a message that reads: Doesn't matter. Just keep talking with him. Please. Ily xo

My mouth drops. What a fucking set-up.

I began to look around me. Is she watching me?

But I stop when I feel my phone vibrate again.

Stop looking for me and start talking. x

I can't help but to chuckle slightly.

I'm dating a serious creep. I send back.

I wait a few seconds for a reply and sure enough, it comes.

I get it from you and your directioners so..

I roll my eyes and subtly put my middle finger up.

I immediately get another text: I saw that... Fuck you.

I lightly laugh. God I love her.

I sigh and get serious again.

"Zayn.." I start slowly.

I run my hand through my hair trying to gather what I'm about to say. By the look on his face, I can tell he knows a big sappy speech is coming.

"You're supposed to be one of my best mates. You're supposed to have your own girlfriend, and were supposed to do double-dates or something. Not you fall for mine and try to take her away from me. You know I love her to death and it just hurts to know that the one person I thought would be supporting me in this, is doing the complete opposite and is trying to.."

"I know." He sighs.

I'm completely caught off guard, "What?"

"You're right. I admit it. I'm a complete ass to be doing this." He tells me.

"Yeah.. you are."

"I didn't mean to turn into a dick like this to you. It's mostly just all out of envy, to be honest. You're a real cool guy Louis and Josie and you are so alike in so many ways. I just want a relationship like that. I'm sorry Louis. Really sorry."

I nod, "It's fine Zayn. I understand.."

"I know it will never happen, I don't know why I haven't let it go yet." He says.

"You need to start actually dating again Zayn.."

"I know." He chuckles slightly "Josie's trying to set me up with one of her friends or something."

"Of course she is," I shake my head.

One time she got involved with Niall's love life and interrogated him, asking about this girl Nicole with a heart or something. And turns out she was just this girl he met on the streets and thought was really nice but had no intentions of going out with. She even had a boyfriend.

You see, with Niall he's one of those nerdy people who put first and last names in their phones. The only reason that there was a heart next to her name is because her last name is actually Heart. And I guess he just thought it'd be so clever to just put a heart instead of typing out five letters.

The whole situation was quite funny actually once I saw Jo's reaction.

"So.. you forgive me?" He asks cautiously.

"Only if you swear that you're going to try to get over her Zayn."

"Yeah, yeah I promise."

"Alright we're cool then."

He pulls me into a man hug and I can tell he feels really bad.

I hear multiple cameras snapping pictures.

"It's okay, Zayn." I repeat assuringly.

He just nods. It'll take time I guess.

I look down to Brianna and see that she's fallen asleep.

My mind drifts off to Jo suddenly.

I wonder if she's still watching us.

She better reward me for this.

"Lets try to find the others," I suggest.

He nods and we begin to walk around the mall somewhere looking out for everyone.

After almost 10 minutes of searching, I'm about ready to give up.

"Okay seriously where the hell are they?!"

"I don't know.. this is weird. Maybe they're looking for us too?"

I'm about to pull out my phone from my back pocket when my hand freezes in place when I spot them.

"Is that.."

"Yup."

"In the.."

"Food court? Yes, yes that's them."

The group of obnoxiously laughing people gathered around a table eating Ravi's Italian pizza is pretty hard to miss. Jo's ponytail falling behind her as she throws her head back in laughter at something Niall said.

We both give each other a look before both walking over to crash their little parade. Once we get over, I immediately reach out and snatch the pizza slice from a turned around Jo.

"Hey!" She exclaims turning around "Give that b.. Louis!" She squeals.

"Don't you 'Louis!' me." I point at her accusingly as I take a bite "You all totally ditched us and had us looking around for all of you and we get here to find... this?" I shout.

"Louis it's not what it.."

"Yes it is! Eating Italian pizza! Not just pizza, no, but Italian pizza. And not just any Italian pizza but my favorite, Ravi's!" I exclaim.

"Louis I'm sorry! Please! I'll buy you a box right now." She pleads.

"Oh no need. I'm taking yours." I snatch her box of pizza from off the table and her mouth drops.

"But.. that's mine." She frowns.

"Not anymore." I take another bite.

She laughs, "Alright asshole that's enough role play, now give me back my pizza and don't touch it again." She snatches it back from me.

All the fans that were gathered around burst into laughter.

Her and her food.

I chuckle and sit down in her seat, pulling her down onto my lap as she continues to eat. I lie my head against her back and my hands rest on her thighs, gently moving back and forth.

"So how was it?" She whispers to me.

"It was fine.." I say.

"Did you man hug it out or.."

She thinks a man hug just solves everything in a guy world.

I chuckle, "Yes Jo, we made up."

She jumps, "Really?" She squeals.

She turns around so she's basically sitting sideways and wraps her left arm around my neck and pecks my cheek, "Here, you can have one small bite."

I laugh. How generous.

I lean over and take a large bite out of her pizza and she immediately swats my shoulder, "Do you not understand the definition of small?"

"Of course I do.. it's the size of Zayn's.." I begin.

She gasps, "Louis!"

I laugh but it's cut short by her words.

"That's not even true.. Zayn is quite big."

I send her a death glare and I'm about ready to push her off my lap but she laughs and pulls me into a hug around the neck to which I don't reciprocate, "Stop being so sensitive. I was only kidding."

"Not funny," I mutter.

"Well if you would've been in my shoes and saw your face, you would be laughing too." She laughs "But seriously I was only kidding."

I crack a smile.

"Well I mean sorta." She adds.

My mouth drops.

"Oh c'mon you know I've seen all of you." She giggles.

**

Josilyn Pov

"Who's the biggest?" He asks.

"What?" I laugh "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I wanna know who you think is the biggest."

I huff.

I have to think back to all the truth or dares, walking into showers, and clothes changing from the past 3 years to remember them each. Why is he even making me do this?

"Well?" He asks.

"It's you."

"Really?" He asks excitedly.

"Mhm." I kiss him on the cheek.

He leans back in the chair and smiles smugly, "I knew it."

...

It's definitely Liam.

---

So I really don't know where the last part came from lol.

Yesterday I was #111 and #115 how did that even

Anyways thankss!(:

In some alternate universe, this chapter was meant to be somewhat, kind of, in a way, possibly, a teeny bit, funny.. so you should laugh bcuz sweg. Or not.

Vote and comment please!!(:

-ROAARR<3