Chapter 32

Louis Pov

After closing the door, I walk downstairs.

I can hear the boys's conversation and laughter in the living room.

I go to the kitchen and grab a water bottle, slamming the fridge closed.

The laughter stops.

I walk into the living room and plop down onto a love seat.

"You okay mate?" Liam asks cautiously.

"You seem a little..-"

"Pissed? Irritated? Yes, yes I am." I finish for Niall.

"What happened?" Niall asks.

"Judging by your little friend's appearance, I'm guessing it had something to do with Josie and sex." Harry snickers.

"It happened again," I exclaim.

It takes them a second but they eventually catch on.

"She threw up again?" Liam asks.

I nod, taking a drink of my water.

"While you were about to-?" Harry starts.

"YES. It's like the thousandth time!" I say frustrated.

"And you're mad at HER for it? You're unbelievable." Zayn rolls his eyes.

My head snaps towards Zayn,

"I never said I was mad at her! I could never be mad at her. I'm just frustrated!" I yell at him.

"Don't think you can talk to me anyway because I still haven't forgiven you for what you did!" I point at him accusedly.

"Me? What did I do?"

"You know what you did. You kissed Jo!" I exclaim.

Zayn stands, "I SAVED HER LIFE! MEANWHILE YOU WERE JUST STANDING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT!" He yells.

I stand up too.

"I HAD JUST LOST MY MEMORY, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON!"

Liam stands, "Guys-"

"EXCUSES EXCUSES. You take her for granted, you know that? You should realize what you have before it might get taken from you," he spits.

I could feel the anger flood into my face as I clenched my fists.

Did he just threaten me?

"I think we should all just calm-"

I shove Liam aside.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?"

"It means.. YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" Zayn says.

I yanked him up by the collar of his shirt, "YOU MAY HAVE SAVED HER LIFE THAT ONE TIME BUT MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN YOUR PLACE PRETTY BOY. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOURS! AND NEVER WILL BE," I yell in his face.

Harry then pulls my hands off of him and then him and Zayn said something at the same time but all that went through my ears were Zayn's words.

"We'll see about that" echoes around my head.

I go to launch at him and he launches at me too. We begin to throw continuous punches at each other as Liam and Harry both struggled to pull us off of each-other.

"Niall go get Josie!" Liam tells him.

Niall shoots up the stairs.

I freeze, "No-" I'm cut off by Zayn's punch. I was trying to tell him she needs rest but this dumbass had to just punch me in the face.