Chapter 80

The next few weeks were busy, busy, busy.

Tour was over, it had been weeks - nearly a month - since we got home, and we still had much to take care of.

First of all, when we first got home, me and Louis were focused on two very different things.

He wanted to start trying again. I mean, as soon as we touched the wooded floor of our bedroom, he was pinning me to bed. I was so tired though, but he seemed almost wide awake as if he had been waiting for this all his life. He was so eager, he didn't even realize I was literally about to fall asleep then and there.

"Louis," I groaned lightly as he continued to kiss up my neck.

"Hm?" He barely acknowledged me.

"I'm tired.." I admit and he slowly pulls away to look into my eyes, "C-Can we maybe do this later?" He visibly frowns but tries to hide it as he nods and then moves from over me to the space next to me.

"Oh... ok. I'm sorry, I was being selfish. Get some sleep." he lightly kisses my forehead before lying down the opposite direction.

The look on his face makes me mentally slap myself and change my mind. He looks heartbroken.

I quickly move to straddle him, "No, no we can do it now. I'm awake." I assure him as I then began kissing up his neck.

But he chuckles slightly and shakes his head, grabbing me under the arms and lying me back down, "No love, it's okay. Go to bed."

But I shake my head, going to move again and so he then wraps both of his arms around my waist and pulls my back to his front. He comfortably rests his chin onto my head, "Rest."

I sigh, "But I feel bad." I frown.

"Don't. Babe I'd feel bad if I made you while you were tired. It wouldn't even be enjoyable unless both of us are fully awake. So don't worry." he strokes my arm.

"Fine.. but as soon as I wake up, okay?" I look up at him.

He smirks, "Okay."

I knew he probably had formed some plan in his head.

And I was right because, I later woke to a hickey and a cheeky "Are you awake now?"

I was thinking about the wedding. I wanted to be married to him as soon as possible. We both wanted a big, big wedding. I was eager to get planning and of course the girls had basically cornered me into letting them be the wedding planners.

So whenever Louis was trying to drag me to the bedroom every second, I'd usually be sitting in the living room planning with them. At first I was way more focused on the wedding, while he the opposite..until he conviced me.

"Babe c'mon!" He had my hand in his as he tried to pull me away, while I stayed put.

"Louis! Do you see what I'm doing? I'm planning our wedding!" I point out to him.

"We can get married anytime we want. What's the rush? I've been talking about this since tour and wanted it since way before. Please," he begs.

I sigh, "Fine Louis," I smile as I let him pull me up. He grinned wide and pulled my lips to his.

We were immediately interrupted.

"Sorry guys, no time for that." Emily dragged me back over to the couch "too much work to be done right now."

That's about how this whole month had been going. We tried to fit it in when we could but too much figuring out for the wedding had to be done, on both of our sides. Location, reservations, invitations, date, who we're inviting, bridesmaids and grooms, theme, what everyone's wearing, dinner, cake, etc.