Chapter 86

"Okay, are you ready?" I heard whispering.

Small giggles of reassurance followed after.

"Okay.. One.. two.." next thing I know, I felt weight drop onto the bed and somebody crawling towards me.

"Mama," she whispered, patting her tiny hand on my cheek, "mama."

"Give mama a kiss and tell mama to get up." he softly instructed.

She placed a tiny kiss on my cheek, "Mama, up! Up!" she continued to repeat and my eyes snapped open.

I screamed in excitement as I rolled over on top of her, supporting my weight though. She squeaked in surprise.

"Up! Up! Up!"

"Where did you learn that word from missy?" I tickle her and she giggles vigorously.

"Who taught you that?" I whisper, peeking over my shoulder to him, "Was it... dada?"

"Dada," she obliviously repeats with a grin.

"Maybe we need to go thank dada."

"Dada!" she cheers.

"Let's go!" I cheer back.

I roll off of her and stand up. I run and go to jump onto him. He chuckles and immediately catches me at ease.

"Well good morning," he grins.

"Woah," he laughs as he nearly falters whenever Brianna comes running, like I had previously done, and jumped to cluctch onto his leg.

I greet him back by placing a long kiss to his lips. He pulls away breathing heavily, "Well.. good morning to you too."

He begins to playfully lift his leg up and down and she squeals excitedly as she clutches on tighter.

"When did you teach her that?" I ask him as he slowly and carefully begins descending the stairs, Brianna giggling on each step.

"Been working on it for a while. I don't know.. I was trying to get a sentence but it didn't work quite well. It's a bit early, I suppose. So, I settled for up." he chuckled lightly.

"Well it was a great," I peck him on the cheek.

"It's only one word," he chuckles.

"So was dada. It still meant a lot to you though, didn't it?"

"Alright, Mrs. Know-it-all you've proved your point." he teases as we reach the bottom.

I giggle and lean in to kiss him once more.

"Wait a minute, do I hear what I think I hear? Mrs. Josilyn awake before 1:00?" Emily fake gasps as they come into the room.

"Well look who's awake, Mrs. fiancé!" Lex follows.

"Brianna, ah come here cutie!" Olivia pulls her off of Louis's leg. I smile as she instantly clings to her. Olivia was truly one of her favorite people.

Liam then walks into the room with Niall behind him. Harry and Zayn following close behind.

"Oh gosh guys, they're together again, does everyone have their blindfolds?" Liam teases as I get down from Lou's grip. I roll my eyes, shoving him playfully.

Louis then takes me by the chin and leans in and kisses me roughly just to spark him, I assume. And it works as he groans, throwing his hands up "Every time. Every time."

We all laugh.

"Liam you were basically asking for that one," Harry chuckles.

"You missy, have a big big day today!" Lex says excitedly.